Reviews for Duality
Nysk chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Hope there are plans to continue this work someday!

Excellent story with humor on both ends and yet still a good dash of the old style issues!

Good work!
wolf-in-hell chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
i know that your profile says this is blocked, but i do hope that you are trying. A writer (i dont know who) once said there is no such thing as writers block, just laziness and getting the work done. Of course, you dont get paid for this, so that doesnt really apply. Anyway, write more! I need my massive dose of escapeism!
conlan0414863 chapter 3 . 5/22/2006
keep on typing and ill keep on reading
Kagato chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
Just re-reading one of my old favorites, it was Duality and Poke Ranma that got me hooked on your stories, and I have since read them all. Thanks for continuing to write such compelling and humorous stuff & I hope this and others get a chance on the updates soon.
angie chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
love the way the story is going. got alot of laughs too.
Night-Owl123 chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
I love this chapter! It's great how ranma turned everything to his advantage. _ update soon!
Nevos chapter 3 . 2/14/2006
Well now that is a different way to bridge two series together. You have a good sense of humor I hope you will update this again.
BloodyFrost chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
This is sweet man! You really need to update this!
michael68 chapter 3 . 2/10/2006
Go ranma!

Let your vengence fly.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
This is definitely getting a bookmark. The concept is highly original, the story is hilarious, and you have yet to mess up your characterization of Nabiki so it doesn't have any black marks on it's record.

More please!
covered in blood'n gore chapter 3 . 1/28/2006
Very different from any other story ive ever read. But when are you going to update? Will Ranma start a busniss in his world with technology from Shinji's world?
The Golden Snitch chapter 3 . 1/23/2006
Good story, keep it up. cant wait to read more!

The Golden Snitch
kzinti7 chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
weird... but funny in a nice way
tomdj1701 chapter 3 . 1/5/2006
Nice chapter hope you update this one soon.
Kamen Rider Wizard chapter 3 . 12/31/2005