Reviews for Toxic Lives
Destiny's Creator chapter 7 . 11/10/2005
Damn you. Damn you I was so close! I said I /wouldn't/ fall in love with another pairing and another author. I said I /wouldn't/ go for it again in another fandom, but damn you... you're just too good! Oh dear God, here we go again. I'm going to have to buy the whole series on DVD and watch carefully for subtext from now on. I'm going to be groaning while Cameron tries to find the softer side of our House (someone stop her, please!) and if it ever turns romantic, which it probably will, my heart'll break AGAIN! But, dammit, nothing I can do except keep reading your wonderful stories, keep searching for others, and hope desperately that someday the world'll change enough for great works like yours to go mainstream. By the way, LOVED that last scene... I too was wondering if he'd ever get the l-word out. You did it perfectly! Damn you and at the same time, here's to you! And, begrudgingly, thank you for doing it! You're on all my favorites and my most recent addiction. Grr!
Ivette Boveda chapter 7 . 11/9/2005
the end of that chappy was very moving!:):) sque!
lbc chapter 7 . 11/9/2005
I have tried posting feedback after chapter 5, but it wouldn't let me do so. I have not read chapters 6 or 7, but I love the relationship that you've built between House and Wilson. They are, to me, except for Bodie and Doyle, the epitome of a OTP. Love what you've written so far.
Ivette Boveda chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
that scene with the kissing was so sexy!
Tine chapter 5 . 11/6/2005
Yay! More, please. That scene in Wilson's office was just right. Awesome work!
isaytoodlepip chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Just wanted to let you know that I'm really enjoying this story and I think you've come up with a great balance between House and Wilson. They seem to be on equal footing, which is something that not many H/W writers put across. Wilson tends to come across as a saint to House's devil (or...toddler) or just very naive or, in a reversal, exploitive or dense about House's feelings. So, that's my rambling way of saying that I like the dynamic you've given them. House isn't exactly an emotional amoeba, and Wilson, though long-suffering, is not a martyr.
Alipeeps chapter 5 . 11/5/2005
So glad you've updated - loved Infectious Personalities and am really enjoying this story too. Your characterisation is great and you've even written the House/Wilson relationship (which I'm not usually a great fan of) very believably. Kudos for being able to actually include believable medical storylines into your work too! Will look forward to the next update - makes a nice change to read well-written fic with decent grammar and spelling too! :D
Mrs Ronald Weasley chapter 4 . 10/31/2005
Excellent two chapters. Update soon please.
Tine chapter 4 . 10/31/2005
All right, great place to end the chapter. I love that House is cutting down for Wilson. I rather hope this pans out in the television show as well. Maybe Wilson could help relieve some of House's pain. Both in the story and the on the show. :D Excellent work, as always. Keep it up. And please do continue with Trinity. It's entirely unfair that your writing has so effectively captured by heart. Good on ya!
wanderingwidget chapter 4 . 10/31/2005
Very much liking and looking forward to the next installment Especially enjoying possesive Wilson.
alkin chapter 4 . 10/31/2005
I've been following this (and IP) for a while, and I really like it. You aren't rushing it like so many do. I would make one crit, though: with all they've gone through and all they are to each other, it seems a bit weird for House and Wilson to still be calling each other by their surnames.
kitkat78 chapter 4 . 10/31/2005
What can I say? Your characterizations are stunningly spot-on, you've captured the essence of the show so perfectly, and your medical knowledge is astonishing! Have you ever considered joining the writing team of House MD? Wow!

Thank you for your incredible work...I, for one, am thoroughly enjoying it! :)
MagickalStar135 chapter 4 . 10/30/2005
You're really too good to us. Giving us two chapters in one day is much appreciated. I liked the full version of the other one over on LJ. I reviewed that over there but I followed this one over here to read it. Very nice. I love the possesive side of Wilson. Made me grin quite a bit. Very lovely. Thanks!
SaradasM chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
First off, I'm impressed you chose to continue. People will often write one excellent story (like yours), then not satisfy the masses with a sequel. So you've already got points for that.

Secondly, you're such an amazing writer that it makes me cringe to review for fear of accidentally offending you into never writing again. I hope that's not the case. It would be a shame were that to happen. Your characterizations are spot on.

Either way, you're doing a great job, and I wait eagerly for more.
Tine chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
I'm comment on here so I can add this to my story alert so I know when you've updated :D Wonderful fic, as always!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »