Reviews for Addiction
Moonypiez chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
I have never seen anything in this fandom before... I clicked on a random story... I'm happy I did cuz this is a great story :) Not many stories have me feeling sad when I see its the last chapter
betweenlife chapter 15 . 5/4/2010
Phenomenal. I enjoyed reading this immensely. :)
xxedxwinryxx chapter 15 . 1/2/2010
awesome! best story i've ever read!:)
Tearful Red Angel chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
wow...I didn't think Edward would get sick like this. I guess I would to if I lost one of my sisters.
DN-Lover chapter 15 . 1/9/2008
I like the story. It was really sad and it had a realistic view happen to it. The ending was kind of sad but it's still really good. Good luck with other stories and the romance.
Lunadia chapter 15 . 5/31/2007
aww, it was cute! a good story, maybe not the best, but definatly better than some that I've read. And the most original by far. kudos to you. -gives you pepermint icecream-

lunadia
StarvelingTheTailor chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
oohh bulimia...thats a new one...interesting...ill have to see how this one turns out...
Petite Souris chapter 15 . 12/16/2006
The bulimia of Ed is well described, but Roy's behavior is really strange. He seems a little "off", without really understanding gravity of the problem...
loser in the gutter chapter 15 . 10/14/2006
aw! such a sweet story. kinda sad, but thats what i like about it! so keep up the great work.

oh, and i luv the ending. so sweet.
triggerhappy.antagonist chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
You should write a sequel to this about Ed struggling with getting his eating habits in order and dealing with his relationship with Roy! That would be cool...I would read it.
triggerhappy.antagonist chapter 15 . 9/12/2006
Was...was that the end? o.O?

Yum! A diet of ice-cream sounds good! :9

I love ice-cream! It's just unfortunate that it has milk in it though. Yuck. ...Wanna know why I hate milk? When I started watching FMA I discovered Ed didn't like milk and I wanted to be just like Ed (I'm pretty stupid) so I stopped drinking milk (I never drank it that much anyway) and then...I just stopped drinking milk all-together and now I hate it.
triggerhappy.antagonist chapter 8 . 9/8/2006
You...are hilarious. Absolutely hilarious.

I love Ice-cream too! It's so good! My favorite is...um.. Reese. Or chocolate-chip cookie dough. I don't know..

Anyways, I laughed my ass off after reading about how you disowned your brother. Especially after you typed in big black letters "I have no brother."

I stayed up all night trying to finish this fic..but it was hard . so I just wanted to thank you for keeping me occupied all night. You have no idea how grateful I am, seriouslah.
triggerhappy.antagonist chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
Aw cummon! Ed cutting is not cliche! It's COOL! cummon...CAWMAWN!
Redkenja chapter 15 . 8/24/2006
Sequal?
desalina90 chapter 15 . 8/24/2006
aw! beautiful, sad, angsty, gah! that was so freekin sad... well, now there's only one thing left to do! *favs*

really really REALLY good job