Reviews for You Did What!
kabir0399 chapter 21 . 8/22
I loved it
kabir0399 chapter 20 . 8/22
BOOM!
And mind is blown
kabs chapter 16 . 8/22
so good
kabir0399 chapter 13 . 8/22
Oh my God this is so incredibly awesome
kabir0399 chapter 5 . 8/22
Amazing
InfiniteDragon chapter 21 . 8/2
First, I just have to say- I started reading the 1st in the trilogy at approx 10AM yesterday. I finished the third (this one) at 4:27 AM by my clock this morning. This was a straight run-through (note my first time reading OotP took 8.5 hours, so that's now long THIS is...)
That should also tell you that... well, I haven't laughed this hard or this often in about 6 years. I seriously hurt my ribs- they still hurt after half a night's sleep- laughing so much. Not that it's a bad thing, it's a good kind of hurt, but... yeah.
From page one to this one, I was thoroughly amused. But unlike most humor stories, you never ran out of things to make me laugh- you just got better and better, and for that, I LOVE this series. :)
... I also owe you, now that I think about it, about 75 reviews... but I'm tired, and that's not gonna happen, so I'm sorry. But I know, and you know, to pad your review count (split between the three fics) by another 25 or so each. 'Cause you deserve them. ;)
Epilogue Lover chapter 9 . 8/1
This last part gave me a belly-aching laugh! :D
Difdi chapter 11 . 7/31
Potion Master not a real job? Of course it's a real job, it's not really any different than a Master Chef.

Of course, one of the absolute requirements in the guild system (where the apprentice, journeyman, master titles come from) is the willingness to train students, something Snape refuses to do. So while he may have the skill to be a master, his classroom behavior would likely get him stripped of the title as soon as he encountered a review board - which probably does exist somewhere, given the use of those titles.
RudeMinnesotan chapter 21 . 7/9
All I can do is shake my head. Loved it all .
WOW I know you're finished with the story already, but I wanted to compliment you on this awesome scene! I can't wait until everyone knows it was a prank... lol
libros5 chapter 21 . 6/4
:o you killed me
libros5 chapter 8 . 6/3
I give up on the joke. Someone tell me!
tasshhaaar chapter 21 . 3/21
Can I just say, you write the best Harry, I have ever read!
InArduisFidelius chapter 21 . 3/18
This was definitely my favorite :)
InArduisFidelius chapter 16 . 3/18
That had to be the best prank ever :)
1,486 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »