Reviews for You Did What!
narukyu1 chapter 16 . 8/22
For a second (more like half an hour), I thought that prank was real.
DiveLord chapter 13 . 8/17
Please make the laughter stop. Make it stop. Oh God it hurts to breathe. How did you come up with the 'Puffs creed? That was the funniest thing I've read all week.
Oink chapter 21 . 8/16
Sweet baby Maeve!
I HATE YOUR STEREOTYPING OF HUFFLEPUFFS
Stone Elbow chapter 21 . 6/5
I read the whole trilogy... this is absolutely one of the most hilarious fics ever written!

Also, 5 stars for creativity (so many fics lack creativity). 5 stars for excellent English and writing style.
Blokey McBlokefa chapter 7 . 5/17
Great laugh so far... on all the stories in this series even.

But the time has come for things that annoy.

I can understand it for stories based in your country, because its what youve gotten used to, no matter how wrong it is.

But for f**ks sake. If your going to write a story based in the UK use the correct colloquialisms. And for those to simple to understand what ive just said its very very simple.

In the UK we use the term Autumn. AUTUM Not Fall. Fall is something you do when you trip, or something the person you push does. ITS NOT A F**KING SEASON!

Say them all with me now Spring, Summer, AUTUMN, Winter... See its easy.

Its f**king easy to spell to, six letters and two of them are the same... Unless your American apparently, then the letter U obviously takes on some kind of mystical and evil meaning since you seem to deny its existence, or is it too difficult for you to use correctly? I'm sick of idiots butchering the English language.

In fact f**k it. Since your completely unable to correctly use the language go and learn another one. I'm sick to f**king death of you butchering it.

Incidentally the above name should be Blokey McBlokeface (In homage to Arctic research Vessel that wasnt named it, Damn Government ruining our fun). It seems the American who created and runs this site doesnt think people are able to handle names longer than 16 characters. now thats just lazy... Or maybe he doesnt think words exist longer than that... Well he is American. 7% of them think Iraq is in Caneda for f**ks sake.
Tala chapter 19 . 4/21
For some reasom reason the first dozen times I've read this fic I've read centimeters as inches and thought it was very impressive that Albus had a sixteen inch penis
jaydorais chapter 21 . 3/23
just finished this trilogy ... you are fantastic... beter than reces peanut butter cups ... id say better than sex but that would be too much ... great read
The Lady Rogue chapter 11 . 2/25
I can't read your stories in my lectures instead of learning about space curves because it's obvious I'm not paying attention as I start laughing and let me tell you no one has ever laughed in a maths classroom. Boo you whore.
so perfect it hurts chapter 21 . 1/22
Hello :)
I laughed throughout this whole series!
I really loved the twist at the end of the second one :P it really allowed this third story to take off.
Also... If he didn't drop rotting bits of flesh everywhere, I would really really LOVE Bob.
Thanks for the laughs.
- SPIH
andyjhorton chapter 21 . 1/6
This was such a fun ride, thanks
Brenden chapter 21 . 11/7/2015