Reviews for You Did What!
StarfireKTreva801 chapter 21 . 10/14
that was brilliant, I was literally LMAO the whole way through
savannavansmutsmut chapter 21 . 6/30
Loved the series, I'd love more. I did a long review about Hermione then realized it was a guest review. Sorry about that. I'd love to hear from you.
Loved it. Would have loved to see Harry and Hermione end up together, or her to get back with "Nick" it would have been funny to have "Nick" get Hermione pregnant and try and figure out how to deal with that. Everyone would be confused when Hermione angrily yelled at Harry because "Nick" got her pregnant and Harry freaks out.
stylo1 chapter 1 . 6/22
praise to be nonjon _0_
stylo1 chapter 1 . 6/22
loved every second of it, hope you'll write some more
stylo1 chapter 4 . 6/21
and just when i thought thing couldnt get any weirder
Well I guess I figured out the purpose of the Dementor-Pheonix Egg being eaten was.

And I must have missed what happened with the other 8 witches Harry was dating. Before he broke it off with the remaining 4. Was sort of expecting some sort of mention of it somewhere. Like the "Patil triplets'.

Guessing the AKs were actually stunners. And Harry just did a prank and didn't actually time travel. Maybe.
Well then... And here I thought that Bob was a time travelling Prankster Harry due to magic. "Why didn't you tell me that you were me?" "You never asked." "But wait, what IS Dementor's Blood then?"
Peanut butter loving...? Do I even want to know?
...The fact that Luna could have raised her hand if she had an opinion on clothes shopping is something I wasn't expecting.

And it being Luna, I still don't know what the actual implication is. Or if it's more than one of the ones I can think of.

Or if Luna is secretly a metamorph.
jukinua chapter 18 . 5/3
For Harry magical law is beyond him...
Benny37760 chapter 21 . 3/30
Hey. I really love thus trilogy and the first question that comes to mind is "what the actual fuck is going through your mind and where can I get it" and the second is "where the hell have you been my entire life!" And that you have really helped me through these last weeks... My grandma had been very sick and had been on an air pump to help her breath, and she had not been getting better... On Monday the 27th of March she passed away in her sleep. And you have really helped me through this... Thank you and I hope you will keep on writing stories like this trilogy, or even wackier.
CSKTECH chapter 16 . 1/29
That has to be the prank of all time.
CSKTECH chapter 1 . 1/29
I love rereading these when I'm in a bad mood. Generally after three chapters I'm LMAO and no longer in a bad mood.

K
Iryelb chapter 21 . 1/20
This was a fun series, not as good as Black Comedy but still excellent.
1,517 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »