Reviews for You Did What!
nanaeleanor chapter 21 . 2/24
This is one of the most hilarious fics ever! It reads like an extremely clever funny film where I could visualize every character's actions easily. So good. Nicely plotted out and really no boundaries to the imaginative use of Harry's magic. Thanks. You are very talented.
EDK chapter 5 . 2/18
I love the whole cow thing because if you have ever worked on a cattle station you'll know that it's the cows that you have to watch out for - they'll actively hunt you around the yards. Unpredictable bitches.
BBWulf chapter 21 . 2/5
My sides! I think I hurt something laughing so hard.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 1/27
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
WHAT
xD
I was going to read the first two until I accidentally glanced at this and got hooked and now I don't know whether to go back and read the first two parts or just continue on... xD xD
Mrwriter chapter 8 . 1/1
Stop making me rofl
RIPSLAYER
Guest chapter 8 . 12/24/2014
At the start of this chapter, I was slightly scared. At the end, I was genuinely terrified...
jcampbellohten chapter 21 . 11/17/2014
I'm not sure I get how the Dursleys turned into Dementors. Was it just, basically, "1.) Dursleys sucked into portal 2.) ? 3.) Dementors"? Also, I don't understand why getting his finger made Harry realize Bob was Dudley.
jcampbellohten chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
WHAAAAAT!? I have deja vu about that revelation, but I'm not sure I read it before.

Also, Harry is really serting himself up to be the last Nicholas Flamel with all the people he's telling. Telling his parents and Sirius serves no real purpose, and if they stay as ensouled portraits in Hogwarts after Harry dies they could potentially tell anyone. Even if there weren't any danger of the secret getting out (which I think there is), Harry telling these three just for the sake of telling them, regardless of whether they're his parental figures, is disrespectful to the secret and to the trust Wes(t)ley put in him to keep it.
jcampbellohten chapter 16 . 11/17/2014
See, that's the kind of stuff I was missing. That scene was both very clever AND hilarious.
jcampbellohten chapter 13 . 11/17/2014
That Hufflepuff guide is twisted, depraved, and hilarious! Harry gave himself away a bit by using the term "'puffer," though. Also, I would expect Albus to at least rebuke Harry for going too far in the way he treated Albus right at the end, and to confiscate the Hufflepuff ones.
jcampbellohten chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
The humor is getting a lot less witty and more topical and Spongebob-ey. That's a problem. I hope to see things improve.
jcampbellohten chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
Hahahaha, I remember that store name! I didn't think I had read this far all those years ago.
ASKreader chapter 21 . 11/11/2014
Crackfic. Crack up! Funniest FF I l've ever read. Probably the most demented, too. :D
tfoges chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
This review is posted 1 minute after the last one "wears panties made of razor blades" dude keep it up hahahaa
tfoges chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
'No one fucks with a puff' hahaha I lost it there, why are you not writing for snl or something?
1,469 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »