Reviews for Crimson Sins
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Whoa. Love the parallels and the juxtaposition here.
Jen chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
woah! how very haunting! wonderful
C.Majalis chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Tenshi: Ooh... This is really good! (starry-eyed) It portrays how love can become twisted into rage and hatred when a beloved is harmed and/or killed. (sighs dreamily) It's pure poetry!

Kage: But what does everybody mean by 'that episode'?

Tenshi: (cocks head to side) I dunno, which episode are they talking about? (looks at writer) Anywho could you please pm me about which episode your other reviewers are talking about? (clasps hands together) ONEGAI! I'LL BE A GOOD REVIEWER! (puppy-eyes)
OTP chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
well done
ElizabethAnnRiddlie chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Great job!
Nando the RPS King chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Outstanding work. Very well written and emotionally charged.
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Whoa, very cool, and I just watched FMA these past few weeks on the YouTube. And yeah, I watched that scene like. . . eight fricking times. Go figure. The italics really help to intensify this piece I think. And I really liked the lines: "He was letting himself sin again. She could do no less." Dedication. I must have smiled like an idiot when Roy got pissed in the episode, and it was no different for your story. Nicely done.
Animefan112192 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
0.0 Interesting. I wish you would write more.
Kimmy TurCha chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Wow, its been a like 8 or so weeks since i saw the ep. and i so remeber that. WOW... it really dose fit the ep work
Silverwitch07 chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Oh man, this was my favorite part of the new episode. I wasn't as shocked about how mad Roy acted, but what really got me was how come he didn't even look at Riza and how he seemed to vent his anger out on her to some extent. But your fic cleared the confusion for me. Thanks a lot! This is great!
Only Secret chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
it's really good insight...but other reviews keep refering to the 'episode'...which one is it?
Henrika chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Interesting insight into that scene. Nice job of fleshing out the emotions. Keep writing!
Flye chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
O.o wow..

i watched this episode last night..

i really liked how you interpreted it.

gave me a whole new look to that part in the episode..

i, being a huge royai fan, was trying to find a reason as to why roy talked to her like that and refused to look at her.. and why riza looked so sad and hurt and confused and blank... you summed it up perfectly in this fic. i absolutely love it!

its just totally awesome!

:]
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Very Good.
Retired writer-Hazard 13 chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
what the hell? dude... -sinsinsin- ? what the hell?