Reviews for Titans and Gods: Awakening
S.Y.G-14 chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Fantastic! Keep up the great work! :)
Talon83 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Pyro? Not that I'm not a total Pyro fangirl, seriously?
kawaiigurl93 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
It's such a shame you never finished this story. It looks brilliant!
Mooncatcher chapter 6 . 5/3/2008
Muahahaha. Excellent.

Love how you managed to link the Teen Titans through Greek mythology. I think you got Speedy's and Wonder Girl's personalities perfect.

Update soon.
Saint H chapter 4 . 7/7/2006
Good stuff, just a few lines I want to comment on.

'Suddenly, there was a damp spot in his spandex'

I totally thought Robin went off, seriously! Oh, but Star crying on his shoulder, I can feel that too.

'silently grateful that their height meant no difference in a horizontal position.'

Clever line. Clever.

I like the story.

Peace easy,

Saint H
starrydreamz chapter 6 . 6/24/2006
liking it so far, hope to see more of starfire and robin:)
StarryNightT chapter 6 . 6/20/2006
you were DYING? omg! are you ok? your better now right? don't die! i would be sad! i hope your feeling better! ((gives you big hug)) i loved the chapter by the way. this story's so awesome!

~Shelly~
Ocean Eyes chapter 6 . 6/15/2006
OMGoodness! I'm so sorry for anyything I thought about you! I'm so glad you decided to come back and continue this story! If I can, I'll review every chapter!
LittleMissWriter91 chapter 6 . 6/15/2006
Nice to see you updated, but I guess I can't blame you for anything. Cos it's been a while since I updated...
DOJ chapter 6 . 6/14/2006
I'm psychic too? *is excited* Jean would be so proud of the two of us! .~

I have to say, you're really starting to convert me into a Roy/Donna shipper. In your previous chapter you mentioned that one thing the comics did really well was creating the tension between them, and while I haven't read the comics, I have to imagine that you've got it spot on. The tension between them is incredible, it's well written, and it's believable. So...Nick Fury's interested in ending the world, huh? I love all these cameos, they make your story so much fun to read! (Not that it's not fun to read without them...)

On a slightly more personal note, I hope you're feeling better. I know it sounds like some lame offering or whatever, but I had a friend in the hospital a few years ago and it was really touch and go for awhile...so while I don't know exactly how *you* feel, I still have some idea of what you're going through. I really hope that you are feeling better, and don't worry about fanfics, concentrate on yourself before anything else. From what I've gathered in you reviews and comments, you really are an amazing person, and has cliched as it sounds...I'm glad I've gotten to "know" you. *Hugs*

~*~DOJ~*~
RS Fan chapter 6 . 6/14/2006
I'm glad you're feeling better. Great chapter!Hope you update soon.
whylime chapter 6 . 6/14/2006
Good to see that you are up to writing again, i've been dying in the metaphorical dramaqueen sense and that's been more then enough to knock me on my ass, so good job tiger!

and while teen titans are nice... you wouldn't happen to be up to writing anymore in any of your x-men stories would you? wink wink nudge nudge
artsydarts chapter 6 . 6/14/2006
Awesome chapter! Love it. Yay, Donna/Roy!
Zoe Saugin chapter 6 . 6/14/2006