Reviews for The Bottom Line
pizzadude17 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I loved this fic
marcie chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
lurrrrrvvvved it. i always adore bud/kelly fics (brother-sister relationship mostly). there is so much potential there. and hardly anyone writes married with children stories. bravo.
never ending chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I love this story
GrayRainbows chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I love it!

I hope you'll post more MWC tales in future. Please!

I laughed out loud at the beginning-I can just hear them saying that. :) And as another reviewer's already said, I also think you did a great job explaining this sibling relationship, and much about the Bundy family.

I hope to see Peg and Al, too, in your next story. Thanks for sharing this one.
CraftyNotepad chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
A well-written, reflective piece. Has Miss Bundy ever been treated with such respect and dignity? I think not. Callous on the outside, protective (if territorial) on the inside, your glimpse of what motivated Kelly to commit an act of retaliation on her brother's behalf is dead-on. The only two criticisms that I can offer are that I wish it were longer, and I am surprised that it has received so ridiculously few reviews.

Happy to raise your reviews for your tale by 50-percent.

Best

CraftyNotepad
E chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
I liked it alot. You really captured the relationship between Kelly and Bud. I hope to see another from you.
SaNDRA chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Hey. This was pretty good. I loved the show when it was on, a while ago. I miss the reruns to it, which used to be played on FOX. keep it going.