Reviews for The Gift of Innocence
WelshCanuck chapter 19 . 6/28/2007
augh I should have been in bed an hour ago or more but i had to know what happened...great fic..
Blackangle2011 chapter 19 . 4/21/2007
good story
MY-LOVE-IS-STRONG chapter 16 . 7/21/2006
I like this chicky we should start working on a story together.
MY-LOVE-IS-STRONG chapter 17 . 7/12/2006
I likw the little thing at the begining of the 19th chapter.
MY-LOVE-IS-STRONG chapter 19 . 7/12/2006
I love this keep up the good work. I can't wait for more.
FaberryTrain chapter 19 . 7/9/2006
That was a great ending! Even though it was a little while before we got you were able to finish it was well worth the wait! I wish the story wasn't over, but it ended perfectly. I can't wait to find out what other stories you have up your sleeve. Good Luck and can't wait to start reading whatever your next story is!
pinkrockpunkcess chapter 19 . 7/9/2006
Okay firstly, WOO OMG YOU UPDATED! Secondly, OMG THAT WAS SO SAD BUT I LOVED IT! The song at the end just summed everything up, really nice touch. And Prestyn wanting to call her teddy Cole...omg! Can't wait for the next one hun, luffs ya!
MY-LOVE-IS-STRONG chapter 18 . 5/1/2006
I like your story ket up the good work.
MY-LOVE-IS-STRONG chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
I like it.
MY-LOVE-IS-STRONG chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
I love this keep up the good work.
PrueHalliwell31 chapter 18 . 4/5/2006
Very Nice, I liked this one alot. Intresting story line :)
pinkrockpunkcess chapter 18 . 3/28/2006
Woo another chappy! Woo another chappy! Woo another...okay I'm done That was really good girly you have nothing to worry about. You can really tell how messed up Prestyn is by it all and also Phoebe. Good job!
FaberryTrain chapter 17 . 3/26/2006
Great story..I can't wait to find out how it all ends! Keep writing!
pinkrockpunkcess chapter 17 . 3/20/2006
OMGosh! You almost had me crying there girly I think this is definitely my favourite chapter! Loved it all, especially Piper and Little Phoebe's conversation, you could really empathise with them both. Read both the chapters one after the other and they worked really well together, love them both! Love this fic! Love love love!
auntiedoc chapter 15 . 3/19/2006
Very nicely done! I can't wait for more :)