Reviews for A Sandal in Bohemia
Lauren chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Willy-Nilly Weltschmerz von Obitstein is sheer genius! And "It was not that he felt any emotion akin to love for Mrs. Hudson" - I about choked. I bow before your sense of comic timing. *cough* now do a Persian Slipper story *cough cough*
Fantomette chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
The story about "errant parsley in the butter on a hot summer day" reminded me of "The private life of Sherlock Holmes"...

A most enjoyable fic! (I'm French. Don't pay attention to eventual mistakes!) I hope you've written other ones. I'll be on the look out!
SerceZGazety chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
To mnie, jak to się mówi, ómarło.

Zjechałam pod krzesło po pierwszym pojawieniu się króla i nie podniosłam sie do końca. Genialne.
Oliveydoughnuts chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Great but i think the summary should be, "No, the title is not misspelled. Yet another tale of hmm... villainy, royalty and footwear. Or something of the kind." in stead of"No, the title is not misspelled. Yet another tale of hmm... villainy, royalty and detective mastery. Or something of the kind." That would be funnier.
Kimi the Great chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
so yeah, you're pretty much my new favorite person now! XD great story. It made me giggle to no end.
Plunderer01 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
"'Irene Adder, born in Bohemia in the year 1858. Has big blue eyes and a face, and possibly other body parts, a man might die for."

I'm sorry, but this line made me shoot Diet Dr. Pepper out my nose and onto my brand new flatscreen monitor.

I nearly laughed myself to death. More than one co-worker walked up and asked if I had lost a family member, so great were my tears of merriment. Awesome job!

You owe me a new monitor.
friendlycuttlefish chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Hahahahahahahehehehehe very good

*collapses on floor and dies of laughter...*
Corn on the Macabre chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
As a dedicated Holmes purist, I didn't think I would ever read a fic that didn't provoke me to murderous rage, let alone one I would enjoy. Thank you for changing my mind!
fangirl chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Buhahaha! This story was great :D

"listen, you nincompoop, you are going to let me in or I am going to insult your intelligence, job qualifications and parentage for the next three hours" speech.""

.genious! x)
Lady Estelle chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
This was so hilariously witty! Holmes and Watson were definitely in character and I love how you exploit Watson's constant befuddlement. Write more!
Idril Silmaril chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Very cute. I am all in favor of tampering with and making fun of A Scandal in Bohemia, which is probably my least favorite of the Canon. Kudos to you.
Pompey chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
LOL! Oh my, that was deliciously funny. Not only an obvious Sherlockian (or would that be Holmesian?) but one with a sense of humor as warped as mine! Marry me, let me be your love monkey!* Erm, I mean, jolly good show.

*shamlessly stolen from one of the "Whose Line Is It Anyway" games
pineapple lord chapter 1 . 10/30/2005

this was indeed amusing.
Hermione Holmes chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Yay, another funny piece! This was, I think, your funniest yet. I couldn't stop laughing when Holmes and Watson dressed up as gypsies- wow, Holmes wearing an earring. He he he :) Watson is still as spirited and no-nonsense as ever- I absolutely love your humorous rendition of him and Holmes, as it is tastefully irreverant. And then the King comes in as a postbox- I'm still laughing over that. Plus with the fangirl coming over him- so funny! And I now know what iatrophobia is- interesting. Wow, your style is really quite excellent and your comical timing is impeccable- write more soon!

P.S. American Express- Ha!
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Absolutely hysterical. Bravo!

And glad that we could help. ~_