Reviews for Obsession
Daldove chapter 15 . 12/10/2010
All three stories were completely amazing! It was like watching eppies! Wonderful job! I'll have to see if there is another since you left it a cliffhanger! LOL
Hearts A Mess chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
Oh I'm liking this! Good stories that I find for I-Man always made me wonder why they took the program out...I mean, we could have written for them, no?
A. X. Zanier chapter 15 . 7/19/2006
Oh my. That was... perfect. An excellent resolution to an excellent story.
Cengela chapter 15 . 7/18/2006
Great story! And I'm absolutely happy you finished it.

It's really well written and always very exciting to read, especially the end.

I hope you'll write a sequel.
Kath chapter 15 . 7/13/2006
Damn...I got goosebumps at the end there! Wow...excellent story! Thanks so much for finishing it! The way you write all the characters is fantastic. You had me hooked all the way on this one. GREAT JOB!
Splitbeak chapter 15 . 7/12/2006
Aw, you skipped the deprogramming part. That could have been fun. Oh well. I am very glad you did not abandon this story, though I'm sad to see it's finished. I can't wait for the sequel. Keep up the great work!
TangledPencils chapter 12 . 7/12/2006
Glad you managed to update, good bridging sort of chapter, please continue soon.
Elemental-Zer0 chapter 12 . 7/12/2006
gah! curse the shortness of this chapter! update soon! pretty please!

lots of love

mimi

x
Val chapter 11 . 6/22/2006
I just read this series of stories and they are great! The plot is interesting and the characters are written very well. Please tell me you are going to finish this fic soon! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Yaeli chapter 11 . 6/2/2006
Love it! great plot, lots of suspense.

Absolutely amazing. Hope you continue soon, 'cus I can't wait!
TangledPencils chapter 11 . 6/1/2006
I've just found your story, and have been really enjoying it. Please complete it soon, there's nothing worse than a good story never being finished.
Cengela chapter 11 . 2/26/2006
Very bad situation, indeed. But I guess Claire is right. I already wondered why Darien stopped after he had wounded Hobbes. It's at least a little hope for this moment.

I hope you're updating soon.
Sarah B chapter 11 . 2/20/2006
Of course we stop there.

Ah well, you could have stopped immediately after Darien shot Bobby, which would have been much worse.

I can hardly wait for the next update, Blubs!
A. X. Zanier chapter 11 . 2/18/2006
Oh gosh, oh golly, oh wow. I sure hope Cru-Ella gets her comeuppance soon.
Elemental-Zer0 chapter 10 . 2/15/2006
bloody hell! that was excellent! with the confusion, and the anxiety...keep it up i need to know hwat happens next!

lots of love