Reviews for Blood, Demons, and Sadists
stwar chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
will Harry have his chance to kill them he will get them back they did to him they made a dark evil monster that will kill them
Hidden Star chapter 9 . 7/28/2011
Uh.

I dislike it. This is no flame as I actually like torture, but my liking applies only to the "good", sexual torture. This is nothing but bad (my opinion, mine alone).

H.
Coffeespill chapter 9 . 7/16/2011
This is the most horrifying and terrible thing I have ever had the fortune of reading. I love it!
omh666 chapter 10 . 5/23/2011
Amazingly fucked up story. Thank you for writing it and I am now off to read the next to follow this one.
omh666 chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
Aah, halloween... Love that day so much. Being blind and having no real eyes, I tend to take them out leaving the sockets to view for the little kiddies. Have some beautiful blood dripping from them... So much terror, I love it.

So fucking glad I found this fic. Thank you for writing it.
Doubleblade Miriko chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
Clock is being a bitch, so I can't read this through now, but I can still write something to you.

First, thank you, this story is the major reason why I can sleep tonight, I just have to read torture and get that relaxing enjoyment from it before I ca sleep. Yes, I'm very sadistic person, it's nice to find another:) That coldness you described, is pretty much similar to the thing when my emotions "overload" and I don't want to feel anything anymore, so it was nice to find that it really is something medical.

So, nothing smart in this comment, this was very fun to read. Thank you.
skorpian672 chapter 10 . 2/15/2010
that was disgusting kudos ]
dreamingofsunshine chapter 10 . 7/24/2009
very good, very sadistic. Thanks
Raven chapter 10 . 7/24/2007
loved this. it was really well written, and i loved the sarcastic humor touch you added in some places. and btw, dont even bother about the flamers. i went through a cuple pages of ur reviews and with all the people who loved this fic, the four or five that flamed are just closet sadists who got scared when they liked what they read. i really wish youd write sopmething else in this genre.

gj!
BekkiElphaba chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I love this. It's sick and twisted but I couldn't take my eyes off it.
ForeverLilacLies chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
you are a sick twisted person..don't ever change
Joestar chapter 10 . 12/21/2006
Hmm. How delightfully trashy.

Very dark, just what I needed on the holidays. My family is insane, and the only way to cure insanity is with insanity. ;)

You're very sick, I might add. It's a good thing, though.
Samael Kishi chapter 10 . 12/16/2006
*blinks and pats you on the head... then hands you a cookie*

Nice... I really love stories where Harry's been broken, and you give it a nice twist, since I rarely get to read about the breaking. Whee! You should do more of these. Different methods and such. *grins*

Cheers
Laura chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Amazing.
Dokumori Ai chapter 10 . 11/6/2006
m...beautiful story...it's shame "even the light can die out" was removed...I was reading it...o well... to the Ruby Quill...