Reviews for Runaway
Fletty chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
Good story, though I really think it's the parents responsibility to talk with John about how much they love him - it's not Scott's responsibility. He's only 15! (P.S. 15 and driving? Really? lol).
It would have been good to see the family do something together to try and involve John more - not just have Scott taking an interest.
His mum didn't even apologise for missing his show! So I'm really not thinking highly of her.
I was half expecting a scene with Virgil too, since he knew John well enough to check the park.
But it's a great story, you had some really nice moments of Scott and John.
moonbeam1987 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
aww poor john i hope he is ok
Chemical Girl chapter 3 . 12/5/2005
What a wonderful end to a wonderful story. Even though I don't know the songs I thought they were an excellent way of describing the feelings of everyone. Shame it had to end, hope to see more of your work.
ladc chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
Nice story. I especially like the Scott as big brother to John aspect.
Lillehafrue chapter 3 . 12/1/2005
What a beautiful story. It must be rough, being the quietest of five active boys. You wrote this so poignatly that it seems like I'm there watching the whole thing. Great job!
SaucerEyes chapter 3 . 12/1/2005
What a heart moving fic. Well done. I loved the songs you chose in each chapter.

Being number six of seven children, I know all too well how easy it is for parents to be too busy or worse yet, being too exhausted to acknowledged the others exist. I ran away twice myself.

Keep up the excellent work!

Sam1 chapter 3 . 12/1/2005
Oh! I loved this chapter. The bond that Scott and John has was wonderfully written. Great work with the Disney songs interspaced through the three chapters.
IloveSam chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
Aw...this fic is so touching! Well written, and very sad...please update soon!
trecebo chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
You set up the search so well. Pulling everyone in and showing the depth of caring. The time to look and think about the missing boy...
Kathryn chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
Great keep it up going really well! What will happen to John? will he ever wake up? (too dramatic i know) but it's all good!

Kathryn xx
Chemical Girl chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
Another brilliant chapter, I hope John is okay and thank goodness Scott has found him.
cheryl chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
Omg i hope john is ok please update soon.
pkw chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
i'm enjoying this tale quite a bit - tho' i'd like to know where the song in the second part came from

all in all, this is GREAT, and i can hardly wait to see how it turns out!

thanx for sharing
the magik dragen chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
i think this is a very good story. cant wait for the next chapter. tho i think you should get a beta. your word use is mixed up, especially with hanged. most of them should be hung. and just a few other mistakes. but i hope u continue. and quickly!
ravenlua chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
I'm really enjoying this story...Poor John.

Hope you update soon