Reviews for If I Had You Now
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
SEP chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
I'm really wishing I had of seen that epesiode now... Damnit... Great fic. Kinda sad... Was hoping Duncan and Methos would have gotten together.. Shame...

Happy writing,

Anne Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
awwww - very nice... Its a miracle I found this fic AND could lcoate it in the series as I've maybe seen 10 highlander eps in my life. But this is one of them ;) ... if I may say a little something though: I thin you should have played more on the affectionate/love side of Methos n MacLeod... it was a little too vague when more emotional details could make it very much more poignant and touching.
Lauren chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
Hey! Fix them! You can't just LEAVE them like that! They're all sad and alone and angsty. Where's the love? But, once again, yummy characterization and plot and I think I may cry. Mmmmmmm. Fix them, go on now. You know you want to. I'm in awe over your talent to reduce me to a quivering ball of sadness. Grr. Good job tho.
Jemariel chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
Aw...poor Duncan...I really love it when those two are paired up, because they fit so well. Man, now I'm REALLY wishing my mom'd taped the second half of that two-parter, I've only seen the first! It sucks! Anyway, great story, very good protrayal of such complex characters. Great.
Shok Xone Studios chapter 1 . 5/2/2001
You have a very creative method of narration; although I had a little difficulty at first with discerning who was who...not to mention, being the hardcore HL fan that I am, the whole "slash" thing that you do...It just seems a little weird to me, that's all (but who I am to judge?). Other than that, I found it an interesting, enjoyable take on the ending to a landmark in the Highlander series.
ladyklack chapter 1 . 5/2/2001
Wow. Somehow I never pictured that moment could be so intimate, but you pulled it off beautifully. Being it was a regret filled moment anyway, and then add the "love lost" aspect, it's just amazing.

PS. Here's food for thought, when Methos spoke of "one of a thousand regrets" was he talking about the way he treated Cassandra, or the fact that he had to lie to Duncan about it?
Xris Robbins chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
I love reading your work. Seeing behind the characters minds has always been interesting during fanfic, but you do it especially well. Another awesome job.