Reviews for Christmas Carols Inspired by Winx and Co
Art Writer III chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
This is amazing. I have no clue why I didn't see it sooner. I loved "Santa Baby" and "Icy got run Over by a Reindeer". This made my day.
DarkBlueMahogany chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Since google-translate won't obey me and tell me how is magenta said in my language, and his hair ain't pink, I say that his hair is cherry. But in this kind of fiction pink is the only option. A good one don't get me wrong.
Hm. I don't like the song (original) but I sang it with these lyrics. Better. 99% better.
BrokenStar417 chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
I laughed myself silly while reading this :D. Sadly,now it's proven that there exists someone crazier than me
DarkBlueMahogany chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
What. A. Hell.
Karon19 chapter 9 . 1/13/2010
My favorite is Icy got Run over by a Reindeer. The part where you subtely avoid mentioned a** had me in stiches. The last two lines were hysterical as well. There are only so many Christmas songs, but you can do short series based around tunes like this.

~Darev
Ruby chapter 9 . 10/23/2007
I like all your songs, they are really cool! My Favourite is "The Night Before Christmas". Keep up the good work! :)
tecnagirl chapter 9 . 3/18/2007
Oh my goodness! I got a headache just LOL. I read all of them, and I've gotta say the first one's my favorite. I nearly burst a seam laughing. And trying to keep from laughing, which I pretty much failed at. These are really good! Hee hee! Riven posing as Santa... wonder what he did that for...!
Gabriella-Angel chapter 9 . 3/17/2007
I loved Riven the Pionk Haired Speacilist, Icy got Ran Over by a Reindeer, and Santa look Like Riven. My brother did, too!
Stills and Photographs chapter 9 . 11/15/2006
That was very good! I loved the part about tripping over crap and cursing... that was funny. :D
musagirl15 chapter 9 . 11/14/2006
Cute song and I think 'He didn’t say a damn thing just went straight to his work' is made up._
fascinant chapter 9 . 11/14/2006
"Tripping over crap and muttering curse words" I don't know why, but I laughed way too hard on that line!

~Raver
ladynightsky chapter 9 . 11/14/2006
Oh. My. Gosh.

Now THAT is talent!

HOW did you get the imagination to come up with that?

I can barely recite a Mother Goose rhyme...

Anyways, it was very, very lovelyful.

:)Bee
MissElizabethPendragon chapter 8 . 11/14/2006
these are great. you rock.
Phil From Produce chapter 8 . 11/14/2006
A few more ideas.

Joy to the world - Darcy is dead

When Baltor Broke her neck

It's because he did her body

Cause darcy is a hottie

...

Darkar the retard had an 6 pound waterhead

he was 6 foot 3 and he said to me "my name's Darkar!"

...
Phil From Produce chapter 4 . 11/14/2006
Ah! that Chapter 4 song

I guess that "4 codatorta's cursing" was a reference to my story "bloom becomes a lifeguard" right? that was packed to the limit with codatorta mouthing off anyone he could mouth off to.

-X-orcist