Reviews for Girls Have Needs Too
Mikky chapter 1 . 11/15
I loved it!
This is my OT3 of all times and I can rarely find fics like yours, where they all have something with each other. Thank you.
I liked it. Light and in character.
saashi samy chapter 1 . 8/3
very funny

i relly like
Enbi chapter 1 . 1/19
i love this it's actually in character especially sasuke
Julyz111 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I want the goddamn beastiality lemon. XD I'll probably end in hell anyway for the things I've read (according to some people) so one more wont hurt x3 I've a great laught, by the way, though I really wanted to see Sasuke treesome fucked. Dont you have some kind of super secret smut account? Would be happy if you contacted me ;3
Asterisk Blue chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Kakashi? You have ruined EVERYTHING.
Reveriemare chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Ahahahaha, Kakashi's the best! :D
After the understandably long discussion I had hoped for a little more of 'action' but since I'm quite an active reader and thus have a really good fantasy, I'm satisfied with the outcome :3 But still, I do hope that there'll be a sequel to this, the story has a lot of potential!
Seeing the boys be embarassed for a change is really hilarious and Sakura as the one with pervert thoughts instead of Naruto, it just made my day :D
Please write more SasuSakuNaru stories, the good ones are really rare around here!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
freedomtoaster chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
*cracking the fuck up*
Haha, Sakura... The way she goes about talking about it... Man, SO natural. I've heard girls do an almost dead on impression of that when feeling Uber horny.
Oooooh god the lols.
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
LittleSister505 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
THIS. IM SORRY BUT THIS. XD oh Sasuke... And Naruto but most of all Sakura! XD i think i cant breath! XD jk jk but awesome storry
In the State of Haecceity chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Hilarious! I loved the line "Everyone's hands back to their respective owners?" HAHAHA

Brilliant! :D
Vertigo-36 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Loved it!
my-threesome chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Brilliantly executed.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Ha! Hahahahahaha! Haha! Wow this is a riot! I must have more! Hahaha!

...I have really gotta stop doing that. There is only so far even I can take a joke. No matter how apt it is. Fortunately, there are more stories just as good as this. I've got like eight of them open in tabs now and intend to enjoy every last one. How many of them I review is, of course, dependent on just how good a writer you are. ...So I'll probably be doing a lot of reviewing ;D

Keep up the great work!