Reviews for Girls Have Needs Too
ThatPageantGirl chapter 1 . 5/13
Oh, how I love your Kakashi!
cathern.cain chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Oh god! I love the end of this one. I am giggling like crazy now.
Lysdance1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
I loved it 3
And I really like how you portray the whole team, It's captivating, both here and in Teamwork. And I love SasuNaru also, so that too. Kudos for making me appreciate NaruSaku
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
I LOVE IT! Especially that last part!
jj chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
bwahahaha love it
Hallelujah It's Food chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Your stories are hilarious holy fuck
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Oh my god, Kakashi's apparition and comments was just priceless. Now I can't stop giggling XD
Mikky chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
I loved it!
This is my OT3 of all times and I can rarely find fics like yours, where they all have something with each other. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
I liked it. Light and in character.
saashi samy chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
very funny

i relly like
Enbi chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
i love this it's actually in character especially sasuke
Doffz chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I want the goddamn beastiality lemon. XD I'll probably end in hell anyway for the things I've read (according to some people) so one more wont hurt x3 I've a great laught, by the way, though I really wanted to see Sasuke treesome fucked. Dont you have some kind of super secret smut account? Would be happy if you contacted me ;3
shameful shameful past chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Kakashi? You have ruined EVERYTHING.
Reveriemare chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Ahahahaha, Kakashi's the best! :D
After the understandably long discussion I had hoped for a little more of 'action' but since I'm quite an active reader and thus have a really good fantasy, I'm satisfied with the outcome :3 But still, I do hope that there'll be a sequel to this, the story has a lot of potential!
Seeing the boys be embarassed for a change is really hilarious and Sakura as the one with pervert thoughts instead of Naruto, it just made my day :D
Please write more SasuSakuNaru stories, the good ones are really rare around here!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013