Reviews for Stair Luge Samurai
Redneckninja07 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Nice change of pace haha. Good job
n9voc chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
(Tears of laughter roll down my face). Oh, my - this was absolutely WONDERFUL! An increadible "interlude" between crises - reminds us that these heros are TEEN titans! I love the end, Raven asking "Can we do it again?". So wonderfully typical of the joy of living that she is beginning to see. Although it may be "fluff" by the definitions of this site - it is 1) Funny, 2) Cute, 3) Vivid, 4) Hilarous, 5) Heartwarming!

We again see the human side of our meta-human heros. (Cyborg muttering - "gotta have a long talk with that girl!" and going on his way - too funny!)

Another 5 star effort - worth the read, and put a BIG smile in my day!

'nuff said
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
lol louie louie... BBRAE-WHOOP! lol that had to be the best ceremony ever! i liked your story a lot... and i sound like a retarded person on drugs..BUT THAT'S OKAY! lol jk
Zorian chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I was laughing through most of the fic...BB was too funny for his own good...screaming like a school girl: priceless...Bart was mad funny.

Enjoyed it.
His Blood Is Silver chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Hahaha... I'd have to say you're brilliant.

So many pretenders to the throne of great fan fiction, and here we are... I couldn't bring myself to believe the BBRaven stuff until I started reading your stories.
FaLL3N Wings chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I luved it! The Titans have to have a litle fun sometime!
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
“Bop-bop-a-lee-bop. A-lop-bam-boom. Louie, Louie, Oh, no. We gotta go. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Boogidy-boogidy-boogidy. Um …Uh…Glooten, Gleben, Glouten, Globen. It’s better to burn out than fade away. Uh . . .Welcome, young Jedi—er, samurai.” Giggles were starting to erupt from him as he struggled to keep a straight face. He raised his right hand, his middle and ring fingers separated to form a thick “V”. He cleared his throat. “May the luge be with you, always.”

You know, I think that just about says it all. Between world-shattering stories of deception and pain and guilt- a nice little bit of fun never hurt, and Bart is a very fun character (even when he's bringing up old heartbreak, poor kids). Brilliant, brilliant writing, here.
Audley chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
That was supremely awesome. Epicly excellent. Highly hilarious. I can picture it all in my head and MAN OH MAN it is so funny! Bart-I love you! Ah, I'll laugh at this for the rest of my life, I swear. Thank you thank you thank you!
ravanwolf chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Hehehehehehe... Funny... that is all...
LM22102 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Ah! Rofl! Curse me for a fool! I should have started reading the story arc before this! I was highly recommended by Sparky's dA. But I don't know! The chapters looked so wrong, and I saw a oneshot.. So well done!

The first actually, that relates to the most recent comic. I'm very proud of you, which is weird.. But yeah. I wasn't at first a bbxrae shipper, but finding very few, very well written fictions on them, I'm slowly, but surely turning into one. So seeing as the arc was oh, 40 chapters long, I had to see how you write your stories first, and ah.. I should have just read the first chapter of Twilight Child, but I couldn't help myself and read Samurai. YAY, I am just soo hyped up right now.

I sincerely loved, enjoyed, divulged in Stair Luge Samurai. Thank you so very, very much.

Onwards to Twilight!
t-titansfan chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
HA! that was gold! pure gold! not only did you just demonstrate a penchant for humor, but this also proves having an intimate understanding of Teen Titans tales of old. no wonder it's a one-shot that got so many reviews.
Jademardh chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
OMG! This was hilarious! And to add to the whole setting, I had to listen to Dancing With Myself while reading! Made it even better. Love the whole storyline you are doing. Like you, I started reading the Titans in the 80's, kinda fell out of it during Titans Hunt. Picked up the issue where Gar and Raven kissed and I'm back to reading Titans again. Keep up the good work! Looking foward to the next episode!
Lyra Carmen chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Ok, I'm going to go back and reveiw all your chapters again now ::mumbles to herself:: now that I've finished re-reading everything like three times because I have nothing new to read ::grumbles:: Anyway but I decided to do this one FIRST because next to Coyote this one is my favorite! Anyway this one was absolutly HILARIOUS! Haha! I can't believe Robin was involved as well! But then I dedcided that if ANY of the Robin's were to be involved with Stair Lugeing that Tim was the one to do it! LOL OH! And I absolutly LOVE the way you write Bart! God I LOVE that little idiot! You know I really think this is my favorite group of Titans! They all seem to care about each other a lot more than they did in the old ones, you know what I'm saying? Anyways I'm rambling as well. Thanks again for the reveiw replies. Keep adding Bart into your stories ok! Keep up the great work and you've inspired me to write my own fic on them! I think I'll give it a shot! Will you Beta read it for me when I'm done? Rambling again! YEA SHOGUN BART! Great work. Bye!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Dude, that was awesome! :) It is also very hilarious to imagine Robin explaining that the Teen Titans are using their time to goof-off instead of doing research on villains. :)

A truly narly fic! :)
msdarling chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
lmao that was AWSOME

hahahahaha i love bart!

and i have tried that before only one story and a matress instead of a cushion!