Reviews for Heil Hogan
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Awesome story! I laughed so hard over Foster's antics in particular! Thanks for writing and posting this awesome story!
eternal stars 5 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I know this review is several years late following the publishing of your story, but even so, I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed reading your work. You truly have a talent in writing: creating exciting new plot lines that are interesting yet believable, and still retain the characteristics of the show. I must admit to laughing out loud at some parts of the story - I especially liked foster's interactions with Klink as the general - and grinning at many other parts. Which made the people near me look at me rather oddly, let me tell you.

You seem very good at taking characters from the show and creating a completely new story - with new settings and new (or minor) characters - while still retaining their characteristics/attributes. That being said, if you ever decide to write again, might you consider doing a back story to how hogan got to stalag 13 and began the operation, or maybe one about how the war ended, and the operation as well? I've only found a few stories about those topics, and only one or two of them were actually any good. I'd be quite interested in reading your take on one of those ideas.

Anyways, thanks for sharing your work, I definitely enjoyed it.
deadly84 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
very good chap, could you do a story base on Rocket Klink, Missing Klink or The Great Brinksmeyer Robbery
Warlord-Xana chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
good chap, could you do your own version of ""Will the Real Colonel Klink Please Stand Up Against the Wall"
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I really liked this.
anonym chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Hogan keeps calling Dr. Cathcart Frau Doktor. I think it ought to be Frau Doktorin in order for the gender to be correct.
St PA chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
What I find unbelievable and take offense to with this and other stories (Ursa Major another example) is when Colonel Hogan's instructors are women. The reason/excuse is that the women are the most qualified in their field. Please, give me a break. I think men instructors would be more realistic and there is no need for romance.
Deana chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
OMG the periscope scene was HILARIOUS! That was great! LOL
Robin Margolin chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I just finished reading this and loved, LOVED it. Fritz is a fabulous character.

Please write the story where they meet up again after the Armistice is signed.
AnotherJounin chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Wow... I really love this story! I read it _ages_ ago, probably close to when you first published it and somehow forgot to leave a review, but remembered the title all this time later and vaguely what had happened, so I had to go back and re-read it. Nicely done, I really liked the concept. I really wish you'd written about Hogan and Hahnsfeder meeting up again. I also really liked Foster's 'Beautify Stalag 13' campaign! Please don't take this down from FF- at least not without letting me know because I'd like to save a copy of it! It's without doubt one of the best HH fanfics I've ever read. I liked how we got to see life in a POW camp in England and Hahnsfeder was an appropriate and very sympathetic foil for Hogan. Well done!:D
Best of HH Fanfiction chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Hello wonderful author! _

This is just to let you know that your story is listed in my C2 Community "Best of HH Fanfiction," a Hogan's Heroes showcase community dedicated to the most memorable and readable of Hogan's Heroes fanfiction. Please let me know if you want me to take it down, join the staff, make suggestions, or have any questions. A link to the C2 Community is in my profile.

Thank you for your story! _

Lisa
Chandlia chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
This Fanfic has to be one of my all-time favorites - I've lost count of the numbers of times I've read it! _ Despite all the "new" original characters out there in the HH Fanfiction world, Fritz Hahnsfeder remains my most admired. Probably because he is a character almost equal(if not equal) in skill and cunning with Hogan - such characters are rare to find in HH fanfiction. Add to that some seriously funny moments(Carter learning the Charleston) and some classic Klink simpering and you get a simply awesome story. I just wish you have some new stories...

- Oh! I also think you meant "Anything’s possible-after all, Britain is a small island." instead of "Anything’s possible-after all, it’s a small island." _ See! I even found an older version of your story where you had that line correct! So, if you ever decide to fix that tiny little mistake you can go ahead and post a new story while you're at it. :-) Verstehen Sie?
VEEGEE chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
LOVE THOSE GUYS! GREAT STORY!
Allen Newkirk chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
next time you have a story or something send it to me. This is the best story I've read yet. I love it. You are the best writer, and I'm not just saying that. I am very critical, you can ask any of my friends. But I couldn't find anything wrong with this, even wneh I went back and looked. Keep up the good work and write more please
Kits chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
I reread this today because I remembered how much I loved it, and not surprisingly, I fell in love with it all over again... I noticed a few things that didn't quite add up, but all-in-all I loved it beyond words. Keep up the great work!

Kits