Reviews for The Obssesion Of M &M's
Shoaapy chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Hi! i thought this story was really sweet- the use of flashbacks was every ffective. I think you ment to say "passing through," though, not "passing threw". I hope you're okay with my little edit, i just like to nit-pick! (:
HBKDEANRKO chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Just stumbled on this one-shot and liked it very much.
woundedhearts chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I loved this, and not only because M&M's happen to be my favorite candy too, but because it was sweet how Dean went against the possibilty of getting in trouble with his father just to make Sam happy. So adorable! :)
Tuppence chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Cute one-shot. A couple of minor typos - like "threw" instead of "through" but it was good. I loved the teenage girl who wanted a treat. Heck, with Dean, I wouldn't mind a trick. ;-)

~ Tuppence ~
AlecIsaButton chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
That was good. the only thing was it is more like sam to disobey their father and dean to well not but i coulda been different when they were young
HidingfromGhosts chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Oh, how cute! If kids came to me asking for candy then I'd be like, "No. My candy. MY candy!"

But still, it was great. You'll have to write another!
supernaturallylost chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
good story kinda short though their dad makes me so mad at times on the show and apparently you feel the same way
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
It was great. Loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
SupernaturalGurl chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
it ws really good!
Jenn chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
it was so adorable. makes me want to go trick-or-treating. Dean may seem all cocky, but underneath he is a big sweetie
Steffykaye chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

I love the way that you catch the brothers in the "normal" parts of life.
HealerAriel chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
CUTE! *squeal of glee*
patriciachurch chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
that was cute...
OrangeJuice chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
aw, deans the best! ;) awsome story.
Tanya chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Aww, that was so sweet! I liked it :)