Reviews for Trying To Be Human
Zorva chapter 10 . 9/26/2010
...Beautiful. I read the whole thing. Amazing idea, and amazing writing...WHY IS IT OVER?
ARiN chapter 10 . 11/19/2009
The sequel so does NOT suck. Lol, they all came back to life, yay! Envy's so awesome in the Epilogue. Truly, I thank you for a great night's read. xD

Despite the notable lessened amount of psychoticness and added fluff, it was still an amazing fanfic. Hooray for the "ARISE CHICKEN!" chant. And since this time they're still soul...having...yeah...just makes it better. 'Course now Envy will forever be Constance Contraire to me. But thank you for the Wrath-chan and Elly-chama aweomeness. *wah, Wrath-chan has grown up nowI know i'm not a homunculus but STILL...wah*

RIP Pride. Why do I keep having these RIPs? XD . . . c o m
buyokitty chapter 10 . 6/1/2008
This is such a cute story. I loved it as much as the first one!(which I read two You write such good stories!
Love's Labour's Won chapter 10 . 3/22/2008
OMG! Envy's acting just like Maes Hughes! SO CUTE! I want to marry him! ENVY! I LOVE YOU!
Love's Labour's Won chapter 9 . 3/22/2008
Aw... Envy cried... so CUTE!
Love's Labour's Won chapter 8 . 3/22/2008
Aw... Envy rescues Wrath!
MistressArafaxdeep chapter 10 . 3/13/2008
Envy acting like Hughes was the greatest thing I've ever encountered. This story was cute. I really enjoyed it. I'm glad I got around to watching FMA... otherwise I never would have been inspired to read this. And I still love Wrath. Probably even more after that. Psycho children strangely always have a turn around. Too bad it didn't quite work for Itachi.
Dragon of Venus chapter 10 . 3/3/2008
OMG, I love this fic SO much! and I'm starting to hope, for Envy's sake, that history doesn't repeat itself or anything... XD
ArkanianHyde chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
fave quotes from chappie 1 : -

1)“Greed! When we give you large amounts of cash, we expect you to buy highly illegal literature with it!”

2)Envy smiled sadistically. “Well, there is one solution. We bury her, then go out and find a psychotic teacher, learn more about alchemy, ditch an arm, leg and body trying to bring her back, fail miserably, and burn down the house.”

3)Well, she’s not getting any warmer. I suppose we’d better go bury her.”

“Oh, are we really playing that?” Sloth asked eagerly, trying weakly to sit up. “Can I be the one who turns into a walking talking trash can?"

okayy.. reg and elly sound like my friends. she wants 12 kids, starting with twin boys. he dont care. as for me. i'll move and have an unlisted phone number.
Meirelle chapter 10 . 10/15/2007
Yay! This one was, quite possibly, better than the first one.
da z chapter 10 . 9/5/2007
sequl! give us a sequl!
Antifishestablishmentarianist chapter 10 . 5/7/2007
Mwahbwahahaha!

I loved this fic, and it's prequal! Rockethness.

Interesting concept, and really funny. I loved it. I really do need to get around to adding you to my favorite authors list some time.

I don't know if you meant to or not, but I assume that you did... Lust and Gluttony as Boris and Natasha. Even if you didn't, I was amused.

Thanks for such a great story! _

Frozen waffles. Ha.

Ty
Lawenta chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Uh. Relieved :-)

The image of Greed brought back to life with chocolate syrup transmutation circle on him is priceless! :-))

I wonder if that couldn't change him somewhat, like being usual target of bees from that day on :-))
skyebird chapter 10 . 10/22/2006
Actually. I liked the sequel better than the first one. Maybe it was that Envy died in the first one... That was kinda a downer. You write very well. I was amused and I wanted to finish it and I was oh so glad there was a sequel. That's more than I can say for some of the stuff on this site. Keep writing!
Smoe chapter 10 . 8/1/2006
Ah. -Runs into a wall- Sorry I'm late on.. well... ... stuff. Spazzy computer and busy days. -coughs-

..Anyway. Wo, stale cookie! I'm so honored. I'd like to thank uhmn, people, and other people, and.. people. The world. People. Yes. Anyway. -Tackleglomp- It's over. I don't know either to sob a river or throw a party. oo; Keep making great funny fics like this, dude. And... that's it. Yes. I'll stop my rambling.