Reviews for Tiny Little Fractures
GoViEva chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
Later reader here.

One of the best stories I have ever read! It definitely captured my attention about the dare and it certainly surprised me throughout the story, though Gohan's inner powers seemed to not having much attention in here. D
Divergentdimension chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
That was just awesome
Keep up the good work 'Kay
Guest chapter 16 . 4/15/2014
that was a great story and i liked the suspense
NerdsRule chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Who's Ginger. What does this have to do with taxes?
Jerza Fernandes chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
I didn't think something like this would affect me so much! So beautifully written! I absolutely love this! Great job!
Angelina McCarthy chapter 16 . 7/10/2013
OMG! lol nice ending
muchachomomo chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
it was nice. though it talked a lot about Gohan's saiyan side in the beginning, it kinda died off somewhere in the middle. i think you could've dona a lot with that. but it was still amazing either way
Primus2021 chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
So he is a Saiyan, hmm, I guess I was wrong, oh well.
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I'm guessing that this is a NORMAL HS fic w/no super Ki powers, meaning everyone is 100% human, right?
ET chapter 16 . 3/21/2013
Zuchiku chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
Nice ending you got me at the end of the last chapter thinking Gohan would just leave her. I still wasn't to sure if her husband might be someone else until the last paragraph in this chapter.
I think the song actually added to that suspense so in my opinion it's a well chosen song and on the right spot for this fiction.
AngEl chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
I love your fic, the way you write it, its so...so...I dont even know what word to use to describe its beauty.
Lord Sigfry chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
well...ima end my journey and leave early.
I'm sure subsequent chapters are better, but eh I won't know.
Lord Sigfry chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
wow...that's unbelievable. Literally. It's unrealistic and unbelievable. Ironic given this is Dragon Ball Z fiction. If he can't deal with the consequences, than he shouldn't have said those those things.
lolrw8 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This is definitely one of the better stories I have read. The one and abosolute only thing that bothers me though is that the school authorities didn't get much of a punishment by anyone even after their unfair treatment. Hope it's not too late to review considering the story was finished quite a while back :3