Reviews for Attack of the Butterflies
Jennie chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Woah...that's dark. And as much as I hate to think of Danny as a bum or a junkie...it oddly fits. I mean, we really have no clue what the heck's going to happen after he graduates. And losing control like that is certainly probable. Really, really harsh- but still something that could happen.

Hmm, there's not much crit I could give you, except a warning that FFN does crack down on song-fics and fics that have the entire texts to songs in them. If you get reported, there's a chance you'll get your account deleted, so you might want to watch that. Otherwise... Your grammar is sound, the style fits the piece, your characterizations are in order (see above) and there's not really anything I CAN critize, unless I went over the thing with a fine-tooth comb and played beta, and something popped out at me.

Good job.
Arin Ross chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
i liked this one-shot a lot... read it several times... and kept forgetting to review. (looks embarased) Well, now I'm reviewing to say I liked it. I also want to complain about the song because the lyrics stuck in my head for about six months and I COULDN'T FIND A COPY OF THE SONG! I finally did... at least now I have a harmony instead of just reciting the lyrics like poetry. I really would like to ahve control over the things that stick in my head.

Anyway, good one-shot; interesting, well-written, and with good inspiration.
ladyfuchsia416 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I-hmm, I liked it, that was for sure. Very original (in a good way). You are a very good writer, it's hard to imagine Danny as a junkie, but you did it very well. Great ending.
CarmenElizabeth chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Great Story. The only thing I have to say is that it seemed to wrap up a tad quick.
JayJayde chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
I just... I mean... you know... God, this is too damn hard. What can I say? That is was really awesome angst for lack of a better phrase? Yeah, I think so. It was angsty, but I like the way it ended. Three dimensional deep stuff. Reaaly, really well done.
pureangel86 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
is this a one shot? or is there going to be more?
Magemaster chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
This was interesting, are you going to continue it? I hope so, cause i would like to read more.
Doop8989 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
write more i demand! HEHE-dont rush though, i cant wait to read more! *gives you cookie for writing good story*
Zirra Nova chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Very interesting. I've never seen a fanfic were Danny ends up as a junkie, so cuddoes for originality. hmm, my only complaint would be that it ended, but that's not a very good complaint. Ah well. got to go. Ja Ne, Zirra.
Malicious-Delicious chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
very good!
outlawarcher chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Nice story Graywolf...Self destruction what a fun topic to dabble in , eh.
Sealeena chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
It was sad, but there were so many holes in it. You could have probably gone a little more in depth then that, because I was expecting a little more. It was sad, but you might have been able to leave it just at a drama and you would have been fine. Like I said, some things just didn't add up as well as they should have. The ending was totally awesome, perfect to go with the song. And still...it all felt thrown together. I would have liked some more in depth feelings. Sorry! I feel bad for the crtiticism, but you wanted it. I really like your stories, but this one wasn't exactly your best. I bet, though, if you try again, you'll do a lot better. Remember, with angst, it's always really reading into the emotional conflict, and I think a little more would have made the story a lot better. Okay, now that that's out of the way, update your other stories! Pretty please?
crazvi chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Good story. Is there another chapter? If there is, update soon!
Cat-san chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
How dare that Danny just go run offs like that? Why! WHY! WHY!
divinedragon7 chapter 1 . 10/24/2005