Reviews for Kits, Cats, Sacks, and Lies...
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Oh, this story was the cutest thing. Great job!
elflingskitten chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Ohmygosh, I know it's been forever since you wrote this, but I hope you're still getting mail at the same address. This was ADORABLE. Seriously, even apart from the kitten stuff (really, my user ID's a dead giveaway, I love cats) this was very well-written. I LOVE your sense of humor, and your style and pacing is so well done. And that title? Excellent. Loved this.
Prowler4 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I love that story! It made me want to cry! But, where did the shaved kitten go? Who got it? If it was written in the story, then I must have missed it. I'd be thankful for an answer!
Atarah Derek chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Aw! I kept picturing those kittens. I wish Werner Klemperer could read this. I think he'd love it.

Should a fan art pic pop up on DA under my name regarding this fic, don't be surprised. You'd get all the credit, of course.
AnotherJounin chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
That's soo cute!:) I love it! Klink definitely has needed a pet of some variety- someone to keep him company while everyone (prisoners, superior officers, everyone) yells at/threatens him! Nice characterization of all and sundry too!:)
chill13 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Even before I read this, I have to say that this is a wonderful plot line. You actually beat me to this story. Someone finding a lost kitten(s). It's a great way to show what a person's really like. I hope Klink find's one. I've used this basic storylind in a Star Trek fic and intend on having Adrian Monk find one (he couldn't handle a whole litter).

~'canary feathers', Perfect!

~I knew Shultz would take one.

~Good for Carter.

~I was hopi'n Hogan would go look for him. I would have been mad if he haddn't

~Wow that's some nightmare!

~You are a very good writer. I can just picture how dark and menicing that forest is. Makes me shiver in my nice warm livingroom.

~'detecting detector that detects detections' Love it.

~Wonderbar! I knew Klink would be soft hearted about a kitten but I didn't think he'd take to it so quick. Great! Aw, and he's so sweet with her too.

~Ooh, I don't know who this lady is (I've only seen the parts of the first season) but I agree with Klink, I don't like her.

I absolutely love this story! Like Newkirk says, 'makes you feel good all over. This has to be one of my favorite stories on the whole site
Mewgar chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
I agree with Kazza, this is most certainly a long lost episode! The characterization is brilliant, the humor is beyond appropriate, and I swear if I didn't know any better, I could mistake this as canon material! If the show hadn't happened 40 years ago I'd tell you to submit this to the writers to make it into an episode... but I guess it just has to be in my imagination.

Oh, et aussi, ton francais est tres bon. J'ai aimé cette histoire. _
silmirof4077 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Brilliant story. It is so nice to hear ( or read) words like luftwaffe from someone other then myself or imediantly followed by "what's that?"

Lovewr your story. Good job, write more,
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
This was another AWESOME story. You should write more stories, because you are a very good writer. Keep up the good work!
netrat chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
I read all of your Hogan's Heroes stories, but I'll just review them here as a total - THEY ABSOULTELY ROCK! I'm relatively new to the series, but as far as I can tell, you got all of the characters perfectly spot-on (with the exception of Klink giving his money to Hogan in "Drahtverhau", I really can't seem him doing this). Also, I'm very much a fan of Newkirk and Hogan, while I always thought that Kinch and LeBeau were a bit useless, but you really made them all come alive and now I'm a fan of the whole crew. I think the kittens' story was the best one, though, that's why I'm reviewing this one ... Oh, and as a native speaker, I'm quite impressed by your German with the exception of the occasional slip-up ... Is there any chance of another story?
underground-sweetheart chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
I really liked this story. Very heartwarming and I was even feeling sorry for Klink myself. I have a little kitten that I love very much. I can't imagine what it would be like to have someone take her away from me.
dcgirl chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
I really liked it!It was funny and cute and I'm even glad for once that things went well with Newkirk said about him,"I don't care if he is the enemy,I feel good all over"
therisa chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
awwwwww how cute. I loved it
Kazza chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Your story's so like the show that it feels like a long lost episode. Great work!
marysa chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
this story is SOOO cute!i LOVED it!Definatley a must-read!