Reviews for The Revenge of Mr Bean
MoonStarDutchess chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
rocks!
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
LOL That is all i can say. Oh and I like it too!
Al's-best-friend chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
Still very funny.

I likie it!

n.n
ffr chapter 2 . 12/29/2005
Oh my God, that was so- so- random! XD I loved it! I'm inspired by this for some reason... *runs off to draw the new *

Keep up the good work!
floofyMiko chapter 2 . 12/29/2005
XD~! Coolness! Roy is a great storyteller, little Maes is so adorable, and the fight that's going on in the background is cute, too. d()b Funny and awesome, update soon!
Elriclover chapter 2 . 12/29/2005
THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I loved it! Please update soon so I can read more of the adventures of !_*
Flye chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
BWAHAHA! I love how Roy tells his son he's the best alchemist in the world and how he's invincible and all that.

Hilarious!

:]
SakuraSagura chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
lol That was funny! Do you think you could add a chapter? The 2nd chapter could be called "The Horror of 's Brother"! Please! I don't think I'd be able to find it as another fanfic... Love this story!

-SaKuRaSaGuRa
Al's-best-friend chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Hahahahaha!

So is too cute.

Do another one soon!

*looks over at Ed and smiles evily*
Elriclover chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Okay. . . one second. . .HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! THAT WAS TOTALLY FUNNY! PLEAZE HURRY UP WITH THE SEQUEL! I'm also reading your story Halfmetal Alchemist and I think that story is awesome too!
Flye chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
ahaha! AWESOMELY FUNNY! this is pure crack! ahaha!

i like how you managed to put some royai in it.. super cool!

great job!

:]
Foozy-heeh chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
*falls over laughing*

I just loved reading that...xD

You have to make a 3nd chapter for this telling what happens when Fullmetal comes over and what happens when Maes calls him XD
randomwriter88 chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Very interesting! MR. Bean hahahahaha!

Ed:DON'T CALL ME THAT!