Reviews for Master and Mage
TheLadyPendragon chapter 7 . 8/21/2007
oh no he doesn't like jane duz he? lolz keep it up
Mystiksnake chapter 6 . 7/28/2007
I LOVE this story!

Please update soon!
Morrolan chapter 7 . 3/19/2007
More soon please!
Morrolan chapter 6 . 2/23/2007
Wow, it has been over a year since you updated this. I had to go back and read it from the beginning. I am so happy to see an update though, please don't take as long with the next one.
GoldenRat chapter 6 . 2/23/2007
So much awkwardness between Will & Bran.
Tyleet27 chapter 6 . 2/23/2007
*blows many, many kisses your way*

I can't *tell* you how excited it made me to see you've updated this. My heart kind of died a little inside when I came to the end of the chapter, though. : P

Excellent writing, and the story looks like it's picking up-can't wait!
Venus Smurf chapter 5 . 12/1/2006
I don't know why you would ever consider not writing anymore. You're a genius at it, and I'm already hooked on this story. Please, please update soon! This is a wonderful beginning, and I need more!
stormglider chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
This is turning out to be an interesting fic. Please continue!

Storm
GoldenRat chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
I do hope you still updating this fic b/c it really seems like it would be a good read. It would be nice if Will & Bran could reconcile.
Bronze chapter 5 . 2/13/2006
This is just truly impressive! The writing is amazing, it's all flowing so smoothly, the charas are portayed brilliantly so far, I can't wait to read more! Looking forward to the slash... and hoping to see Bran play the harp! Have you planned about how many chapters you're gonna write? Thank you so much for sharing your writing! May the Inspiration be with you,

-B
Rivana chapter 5 . 2/10/2006
I really like this. Though your pace is... *sighs*

Well, but I'm not one who's got any right to complain about that so...update when you get the chance yeah. :-)
Tyleet27 chapter 5 . 2/9/2006
YAY!

You finally updated!

Now if only you could get in some *more* updates...; )

No, seriously, I really like where this is going. Please, more, more, more?
Morrolan chapter 5 . 2/9/2006
Yay! You updated! I'm so happy. :-) More soon please?
FrostSpirit chapter 4 . 1/10/2006
I'm really enjoying this story. The characterization is good, and it leaves me wondering exactly where the story is going to go. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Rivana chapter 4 . 12/9/2005
*whines*

Oh come one. You can't stop there. I need another chapter. Great so far. The thing with will checking up on everybody felt very natural.

Looking forward to some plot and slash. :-)