Reviews for The New Kids in the Squad Room
Phillipa1998 chapter 11 . 2/12/2014
Great story
Please continue
Update
Frannielloyd chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
Hi
It's sad to see that such a good story is incomplete. I wish I could know what to continue. Thank you so much for sharing your writings.
Rae chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
Update please
MyLifeMyLove chapter 11 . 5/3/2008
great storie i kno its old but i would love to see an update :)
BiGTiVaFaN09 chapter 11 . 11/19/2007
finish it plz
Gabsyyyy chapter 11 . 10/8/2007
HEY HEY HEY HEY. PRETTY PLEASE CONTINUE WITTH THIS! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO OLIVIA AND HER BABIES. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Gabsyyyy chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
WHAT IS THIS BASTARD GOING TO DO TO HER?

I am actually so afraid right now it's not even funny. if you haven't finished in the next chapter (the last one up) I am going to be very angry. Lol. So I'm onto the next bit!
Gabsyyyy chapter 9 . 10/8/2007
okay. they had better find her. and soon. they have to find her, they have to find her, they have to find her.

*breathes*

im worried.
Gabsyyyy chapter 7 . 10/8/2007
uh oh! this can't be good. A U.S. Marshal with a grudge? uh oh...
Gabsyyyy chapter 5 . 10/8/2007
No not Elliot! That's not nice :(

This makes me sad. I'm off to read more. I can't wait!
Gabsyyyy chapter 4 . 10/8/2007
hm that is a twist. Kathy? Did KATHY do something? I swear if you haven't finished this story I'm going to be very disappointed. tee hee.

so good job. I'm really enjoying this story. please please continue!
Gabsyyyy chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
YOU'RE WORRIED? I SHOULD BE WORRIED. YOU'RE CRUEL. I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU ANYMORE. I MEAN, OF COURSE I WILL BECAUSE I HAVE TO READ MORE, BUT...COME ON!
Gabsyyyy chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
It's something to do with Olivia and Elliot isn't it? Uh oh! Come on, it's not nice to scare me like this!

And if it is about Liv and Elliot, why WOULDN'T Cragen put Fin and Munch on the case? He would!
Gabsyyyy chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Haha this was a really good story! I love it. I also like how Olivia wrote the letter to Sofia. That was really nice of her :D.

So good job and I'm off to read more.
Yotia chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Why must you discontinue all of your best stories.

WHY !