Reviews for Honor & Loyalty
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I have read this one quite a few times before.

I really thought that Judge Hardcastle did great in the way he handled things with how he always had even though in this one McCormick lost his memory he still treated him like cares what happens to him.

This was very well written.

We need more stories on this order.

JeanneZ84
sbishoff chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
I really wanted to leave you a review. I loved this story as well as all I have read from you before. I really liked that part at the end where he had the tape from his "younger" self. The whole story was great, and I got a laugh from the end. Keep up the good work.
ScreamLLC chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
I love your stories! You really capture the essence of these characters.

When you wrote, “Ted, we have a shooting range here on the estate…” “Yeah, his yard,” McCormick quipped.

I ALMOST LOST IT! Your new adventures bring back great memories of the show. It's great that you keep the characters alive for others to enjoy and discover.

KEEP WRITING!
Chianna chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Great story again. As usual, your stories are always well served by you strong development of the villians as well as our favorite heroes.
cheride chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
It was interesting to watch a little bit of Mark's progression to who he turned out to be. And it's easy to believe that his sarcastic and impulsive nature had more of an edge to it in his younger days. But I like the idea that HC is willing to tough it out and live through however many incarnations of the kid are necessary until he's back to 'normal'.

Thanks for posting, and here's hoping there's more to come.
L.M.Lewis chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
So, wonder what turned the insolent little bugger at 17 into the decent guy at 24?-had to be his time with Flip, eh?

Chap 10 was a hoot; McC wakes up in a strange room and immediately assumes he's done something 'that was . . . illegal or immoral or both.'

And, it's interesting that you prefigured that killing somebody might be a major shock for him-so atypical for an 'action' guy, but exactly what they did in the canon.
e-pony chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
A different look into Mark's past via his present (1980s) self. It's interesting that Milt dislikes the 17-year-old Mark but recognizes in the 24-year-old version the man he regards as partner and friend.

Isn't it funny how the people we meet in our lives shape us, and how we change with age and experience?

Thanks for anengaging story and the chuckle at the end.

Pony
owlcroft chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Tension, suspense, drama, this story's got it all. Add in a little emotion, a bit of humor, a case of amnesia - a terrific read. For all the work and for sharing with us, thanks, Liz!