Reviews for Gilbert and Sullivan?
LornaWinters chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
HAHAHA! That was cute!
Queen of the Shadylands chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
That is soo true. The future is really missing out when it comes to music. Hey at least that could be something to do if you did get stuck in the Star Trek universe, you could introduce them to good music off the past.
musicscifigirl chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
That was...entertaining...heh, I wrote a story where the Beatles get beamed up to the Enterprise...
Princess Artemis chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Oh, so true! Nothing against Gilbert and Sullivan, but if U2 and the Beatles don't survive to the 24th century, someone needs to be shot!
strumpfhase chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Simply loved it because it's so true :D
Chanter-bean chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
*laughs*! Brilliant! I've wondered about this one in the past. I was like "Eesh! Isn't there some twenty-fourth century U-2-ish group out there? Or something?"

StarShipDelta chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
LOL! Hear hear! I always wondered what their obsession with classical music was...and yeah, I'd rather be frozen again too then live in a world where I can't hear any REAL music! ;)
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Mwhahaha! That is AWESOME! I LOVED it! Hilarious! And so true! Have you realized how rock and roll has completely gone out! They all listen to Jazz and Beethoven and Mozart and Klingon opera, but no one ever has Wheezer, The Who, Sting, Maralin (excuse my spelling) Manson, or anything remotely rockish! Its like the guitar disappeared from history. ANYways! I absolutely LOVED it! Great one shot! Would love to see more stories like these! Cudos!