Reviews for Variation on a Theme
Dantalions chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
this is a great story, i can actually believe these events could hasten if anzu was the one with the puzzle
EllieMurasaki chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
This is beautiful some ways, really saddening others.
Silver and Black Flames chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
This fic was really awesome. It was a bit spare at times, but you took a fantastic idea and made it really work. I think the changes you made were really on point and completely realistic developments. I loved the details about the less pleasant aspects of sharing a body with someone else, especially across gender lines-they added a touch of believability. I thought the whole thing was great.
1234dghgfj chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
Probably my favourite Yu-Gi-Oh fanfic out there.

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
American Robin chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I'd love to be able to leave a better review, but I have no time, so for now I'll just gush about how much I enjoyed this first chapter. The premise isn't something I've seen yet, especially since Anzu seems to be one of the most hated Yu-Gi-Oh! characters for shallow reasons. You've made me absolutely love her! And your portrayal of Yami is superb. He's true to canon, but at the same time, slightly different for obvious reasons. How they interact as well, Anzu and Yami, its hilarious and adorable and I just can't get enough. Better than canon I must say.
SmileRen chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
Will you be updating soon?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
*phew* Okay, heavy stuff. A lot of what I wanted to say was in the afterword, so I'm just going to skip it and say I agree, for the most part. Off to Unforsaken.

The last line was brilliant.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Filling in canon plot holes in an AU. Nice.

And yes, Anzu's reactions are much more understandable than canon!Yugi's.
EvilMidget6 chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
I thought your story was fabulous and your writing style is amazing.

I love how well you captured Yami's personality and like Tea a whole lot more after reading this.

Really, really enjoyed this tale. Thanks for sharing it :)
EFJKJEW chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
SO GOOD :D!
xxannylynn chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Loved it! This was so interesting. I thought that you were going to incorporate Joey and Tristan, but I'm glad you didn't. They WERE around because of the Yugi's wish, and I thought that you would find some other way to get them in the story.

The last bit, where Yami called Anzu aibou made me smile.
Keep up the good work in future stories!
xxannylynn chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Good chapter!
I really appreciate how you're explaining some quotes at the ends of the chapters.
I look forward to reading more!
xxannylynn chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is a great story! I love the concept.
Will Joey and Tristan come in later on? How about the other characters?
Serendipital chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
This is the perfect example of an AU done right, and easily the best fanfic I've read!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
I like what you have done with this.

There are no words to describe how much I have enjoyed this divergence from cannon. Beautiful work.

TDH