Reviews for Such an Extraordinary Rainy Day
kuragari nikkou chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Wow, that was amazing! Very descriptive and I sometimes needed to look it up in the dictionary...but I think it's okay because my vocabulary needed expanding anyway. It sucked to be in Roy's position, but he LIKED it. There was no denying that. Your story was really awesome. I enjoyed reading it...TWICE! I'm missing ya.
LaFernweh chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
aw this was so cute I loved it!It was such a good one shot and unlike most it wasnt lacking and it wasnt too short or too long either...it was perfect in was cool cuz most stuff like this its always "I love u!" and then "I love you to but I never told you cuz I was too scared cuz yer another guy"and blah blah blah...you get I mean..I think..but with most yaoi fan-fics its usually about two guys who are scared to tell the other guy that they love each other and then when they do there both like yay I love you to and then they kiss or do somthing else like that and it yourz was AWSOMENESS!-Emeral
princesspyro296 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
I loved this story and no i wasn't bored with it.
anon chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
So sweet.

Loved the song.
RavenGhost chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
XD I feel like a retard! I found this an entire YEAR after you wrote it! But aw...this was one of the sweetest things I've ever read! ;_; The part with Link waking Roy up at 6AM made me chuckle and the lyrics really matched the song. You're such a great authoress! But really, this is such a sweet story. You'd have to be mental to hate this...and miss the huge warning on the very top of the page. I'm so glad I found this fic. I can't wait for you to write more!
Saxor chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
...Well, uh, hi.

I know it's been a long time since you posted this, but I felt as I needed to review this piece...

I just adore this oneshot. Words can't express how much I loved this.

...To tell you the truth, about a year ago I had no idea what shonen-ai meant. So when you wrote down shonen-ai in your summary, I was curious as to what it was. So I decided to read this story.

When I found out that shonen-ai meant two males being in love with each other, I was shocked, but strangely entranced. Then I found, that I couldn't stop reading your story, despite fully knowing then what shonen-ai meant.

When I finished reading your story, I had grown to like shonen-ai. After reading one piece, I had grown to like shonen-ai. ...Now I love shonen-ai. I'm not so sure if I can live without it.

This story has a special place in my heart. I have been searching for it, after I had grown to adore shonen-ai. I'm glad I finally stumbled across it, after so long. You have no idea on how you've made me happy.

...You have such a lovely writing style. Something I can never hope to achieve. I hope that you continue writing, whenever you have the time.

I'm sorry for not reviewing when I first saw this piece, and if my review sucks. I really hope that you're doing well. Bye for now.

P.S. Please ignore the rude comments some reviewers have given you. They don't seem to appreciate that someone took their time, out of their busy schedule, to write something to share with them.
Myo Hymoura chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
The kiss of freedom..._

Swupa-sweet!
demon988 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
What a bad story
angelbabe chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Horrible story! You suck
Yousuck44 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Wow this was soo crappy! I think you need to learn how to write better stories
Final Authority chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Ugh! Stop being such a good authoress! I'm jealous!

Link: I'm sure you are... hey Roy what about my gift?

Roy: What? I kissed you! That was your gift!

Link: Ha, ha, no. I want a real gift, something I could sell on eBay...

Roy: B-but...

Anyway great job Usually I'm not a big fan of Link/Roy but... this was an exception
Reviewer chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
You suck
Razzkat chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Wow, again, awesome job on this! Good amount of dialogue and action. Great job!
HappyGaylord chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Aw...aw...aw...so adorable

Roy is so stubborn, I like it *laugh*

The kiss was just...amazing...((I know it sounds like I was the one being kissed...XD ))

Please do write more one-shots like this one! :D
Sazuka of the Force chapter 1 . 10/24/2005