Reviews for Heaven Speaks With Flames
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Damning and creative.
HopeForTheWitch chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Nice D Y'know, I can see them doing that, actually.. P Bit ironic, isn't it.. hehe.. I like the way you made Harry. Sane and also insane at the same time (is that even possible? Guess not, well.. -cough-)
timemiko chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I just love the way this is writen it gives off a little chill and shows how stupid the world can be i think its wonderfull
cessation chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
yay *takes a cookie*

interesting line of thought.

very nie for a one-shot
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Its absolutely great. please continue it very very soon!
bmatsea chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
excellent story

will there be more?
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Nice. Too short, though. I want to know what happened. Was that really Dumbledore in the stands or was he dead, and Harry just saw his image in his mind as he realized the manipulation? What happened to his friends, why didn't they save him? And what happens next? Does he leave, and eventually get his own life?

Very well written, and left me wanting more, and if that was your aim, you hit a bulls-eye.

Good story. Thanks for writing!

Tom A.
Jadedmagus chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Interesting, very interesting. I will most certainly be checking your profile to see if you have anything else (hopefully a bit longer).
slashslut chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
short but powerful. any chance of a sequel?
Chillin chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
interesting but my mood won't allow me to enjoy it, maybe a follow up monologue of him after he did something. That would be interesting, him talking about how he escaped, a new dark lord is on the loose, and he moved to something like Hawaii
Daithre chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Heh nice.

Finally seeing Dumbledore the way i did since i read the first book.

Anyway- The reflexion is very interesting.

Hell breathes icy while Heaven speaks in tongues of flame. Great quote.
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Depressing, but I like it lots. And the 'Lady Vengeance' part... read or glance at my own fics from the last few and you'll see what I mean. *laughs at irony*
Qem chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Very Creepy.

Are you planning on updating it?
Quillian chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Wow, this is great! Dark, yet very well-spoken! Is this going to be updated or something? I'd like to see them get what they deserve!
Lady-Elizabeth4242 chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
This is very realistic. I too have pondered Harry himself being the last horcrux.

Hell breathes icy while Heaven speaks in tongues of flame. I love that.

Will there be a sequal chapter(s)?