Reviews for An Unbreakable Bond
mkeeg91 chapter 44 . 3/31
interesting twist at the end by naming him Anakin

shame about Mace though... I actually liked him in the story (once the lightsaber was removed from a certain orifice) haha
mkeeg91 chapter 29 . 3/31
I find it funny that Mundi is the one you chose most against it... considering the fact he has been special permission to father children with many women of his species due to some problem back home (I think not enough males or some disease?)

this has been one very interesting roller coaster of a story so far ;)
nina sakurai chapter 44 . 11/13/2013
ANAKIN? HASHAHSAHSAS
BEST!
I LOVE IT!
Starhunter79 chapter 44 . 5/5/2013
Great story. I was saddened by Mace's death and shocked by that fact. I didn't like Mace at first, he was cold and rigid but he grew and changed into a warm and loving rule bender (if not breaker). Qui Gon would be so proud that Mace learned to follow the Will of the Force instead of the letter of the code. I think that is why death affected me the way it did. I thought that Obi Wan and Padme were going to name the baby Mace to honour the man who sacrificed himself to save them. And I thought the man who brought Padme to Sidous was going to be Anakin. That he was found by the Sith and trained. I was surprised that Anakin turned out to be the child, but it's good to be surprised sometimes. (Just don't make it a habit or we'll have to talk, lol :p) I loved that Qui Gon was still in the story, too bad he didn't appear to Obi Wan, but you can't always get what you want.

Thank you for your wonderful story. Oh you mentioned a story you were writing with a friend in your notes. Is it on your site? How is it different than your other stories? What's it called? I would love to read it.
Starhunter79 chapter 38 . 5/4/2013
Nooooo. His son was stolen and Padme hurt. Palpatine, you'll pay for this and your little helpers too, lol. I say to the doctor who apologized to Padme 'too little too late'. The figure who helps Padme is Qui Gon right? Well, I guess I can forgive you for killing him off at the beginning because he is needed to help Obi Wan and Padme. He still plays a part, a very important part, in Obi Wan and Padme's life. Qui Gon is where the Force needs him to be the most benefit to everyone esle. I hope Palpatine dies a slow and painful death. (My inner Sith has taken over, but to be fair I didn't really fight him that much. :) well on to the next chapter thanks for your wonderful story.
Starhunter79 chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
I'm really enjoying your story. I can't stop smiling, I love all of the excuses and mishaps employed to try and keep Obi Wan and Padme apart. The handmaidens and the captain are going to be in so much trouble. I heard Pink's "Just give me reason" and this story and an image of Obi Wan and Padme (but that might be because I'm reading it right now) popped into my head. I will always think of Obi Wan and Padme now when I hear this song.

Thank you for your wonderful story. I'm going to read the next chapter now.
accentric.punctuation chapter 44 . 1/4/2013
You know, you're one of my favorite Obidala writer and i can't thank you enough for writing enough Obidala stories to last me a lifetime :)
Guest chapter 44 . 11/8/2012
O come on. you write great stories. I prefer most of those stories than from the real Star Wars saga.
Larka Rinna Luna chapter 44 . 9/17/2011
I want Anakin to stay good. There's no reason for him to turn dark at this point anyway. Larka
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 27 . 6/14/2011
that little conniving troll... :D
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 25 . 6/14/2011
"This was no ordinary life-bond. This was a soul-bond, created by the Force" - I loved this.

this is such a beautiful story, O&P really do deserve this kind of love together, too bad TPTB didn't see it that way. Yoda and Mace are slowly starting to redeem themselves, but are far from out of the woods.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 20 . 6/14/2011
I have to say though, that this is the first fic where I really starting to hate Yoda.

great fic, am anxious what will happen next
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 21 . 6/14/2011
I absolutely love your stories. I apologize for not reviewing more, but I'm literally racing from having finished reading one fic to starting another, falling more and more in love with the AUs you crafted. Simply wondrous!

What I really love about your writing is not only the top quality, but also your many fics including Obi and Padme having a life/lovers/spiritual bond between them.
lalez chapter 21 . 12/3/2009
just like the last time(when i asked you about a planets name)

this time i am wondering about where you took your description of the process

it sounds so much like something the nazis would have used

but then again George Lucas played with that too (i mean the structure and military way of the empire or in Indiana Jones where the Nazis are the constant bad guys)

this story is great to read and i am going to finish someday
Romulus Magnus chapter 18 . 7/27/2009
Drunk singing Yoda, if only that was in the movies. Great, funny chapter, really enjoying the story so far,