Reviews for Rebel Heart
Challen Evergreen chapter 11 . 6/1/2012
please write more.
FabulousFever chapter 11 . 2/1/2012
wow this story is really great, i wish you'd continue it
Allleila chapter 11 . 11/13/2009
This story is amazing and deserves way more reviews. If it was easier to find more people would be able to read your story I really enjoyed it. I love love stories set in this period but I think there really hard to find. Ahh Rogue as a debutante. What a wonderful thought. How dare Pietro and co mar the face of Remy LeBeau? They would have been most deserving of a beating in this chapter. Love how Piotr, John and the X Men were encorporated into the story. Please. Pretty please can you update this story despite all the time that has passed really it's amazing and deserves to be finished along with the fact that I want to know how the love triangle is sorted out. Your style of writting really appeals to me and I think the plot is great.
qi chapter 11 . 10/28/2009
love it
fandomgirl2012 chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
interesting story, i would like to read more if your going to update?
Warrior Elven Princess chapter 11 . 5/17/2009
that's a very well-written story, really! that's a shame that you cut it in such an interesting point. i wish you could end it you know :)
SPARK187 chapter 9 . 9/15/2008
It's about time Remy proposed. But is Pietro going to try to interfere? I hope not. Can't wait to read more.
SPARK187 chapter 8 . 9/15/2008
It's was so sweet seeing how jealous Remy got when Pietro came to court Rogue. The romance is definitely heating up. When they kissed at the end. That was very sweet. Good job. See you next chapter.
SPARK187 chapter 7 . 9/15/2008
Poor Marie. She's so depressed. When is she going to find out that Remy is alive. I hope soon. This chapter was depressing, but well written. On to the next one.
SPARK187 chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
That was a tear jerker when Marie overheard that Remy might dead. Thank god he was only wounded. I'm anxiously awaiting their reunion, but it will have to wait until tomorrow. Great story so far. I'll definitely finish it tomorrow.
SPARK187 chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
Remy's missing and in the hands of Eric and Victory? Oh, no, say it isn't so. Poor Marie. Now I have to read the next chapter. See you then.
SPARK187 chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
This is so sad. Remy and Marie being separated by war. It's sweet that they're writing to each other, but St. John has such a dirty mind, thinking Remy would anything ungentleman-like to Marie. Shame on your, St. John. Great chapter. I'm going to go read the next one.
SPARK187 chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
I want to congratulate you on another fine chapter. Marie has her sights set on Remy, and I do not think he's going to protest too much. It seems a war is under way. What will this mean for our young would-be lovers? Can't wait to see what you have in store for the next chapter. See you then.
SPARK187 chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
I loved chapter two. That impromptu trip to the swamp was hysterical. Great work. I'll be there for chapter three.
SPARK187 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
This was a great first chapter. I love stories about the civil, and this in perfect for Remy and Rogue. I'll be reading definitely. See you next time.