Reviews for Prophecy of the Gods
Silver Kiramoto chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
Sango-chan? o.o What're you doing here? *curiously pokes*
Crystal Inucha and kira Inucha chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Hi! I like you story! I funny!
Silver Kiramoto chapter 8 . 11/21/2006
oh, by the way... Why are we all saying blah in weird ways? Me is curious...
Silver Kiramoto chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
MICO MICO MICO!

Hurry and update this crazed thing. You have the story. -~ I know how this story goes and I'm the one going crazy about how quickly it's updated.
Kara Hitame chapter 8 . 7/28/2006
Great story .
The Sacred Bovine chapter 8 . 7/25/2006
0.o that seemed to come out of nowhere. Um, what was Silver's reason for that? What is a Naginata? Will we ever know! *is lost and confused*

I liked the new characters. We WILL be seeing more of them, R-I-G-H-T? Loved the fight scene, even though i'm still confused as to why Silver fled there. (Where'd those wings come from?)

*salutes* I shall be your loyal reviewer for however long you continue to update! I really like this story and I'm glad to see that things are really starting to get a move on!

The Sacred Bovine chapter 7 . 7/25/2006
Wah! How could I forget to review this chapter? *whacks self* Stupid, stupid meh.

I'm glad to see you're continuing with this story even though Silver is in CA. Are you jealous?

Pyromancer Ryuuna chapter 7 . 2/25/2006
Hi i like the story and silver may have told you about me she goes to my school and were friends.
Silver Kiramoto chapter 7 . 2/23/2006
not true, mico! it went up. _
Silver Kiramoto chapter 6 . 1/31/2006
lookit! _ hey, mico! its silver! *waves* hallo! yea, this is a stupid way to contact someone...
sesshylvr99 chapter 6 . 1/7/2006
T.T this stinx... but o well. all good things must come 2 an end. am i right or am i right? lol. well i look forward 2 ur new story! keep me dated on how ur doing on it kk? it sounds interesting. lol. o and if you're interested, i made another RP thing. i kno how much u love my other one. lol. "another really random RP" is its title. not really as random as mi forst one but it does have a few random parts in it. lol. well ill ttyl! good luck on ur new story!
FluffysGurl3249 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
lol I read your review for my story and had to read yours :). I like it so far! A few spelling errors here and there, but thats not a problem! Nope! Not a problem! Anyway, I g2g. I'll read some more of this tomarrow. My friend is mad at me so I have to go straighten things out T-T
sesshylvr99 chapter 5 . 11/30/2005
hey i just read your WHOLE story. you read the first chapter of my RP thing so i thought i would return the favor. lol. i liked it very much! if you plan on making another chapter soon hurry up! lol. o in chapter three you said if we were interested in writing some of your ideas (i think thats what you typed...lol) mi email is kk? lol. well i g2g. ttyl! and ill date mi story thing a.s.a.p.! )
Animecheetah chapter 5 . 11/27/2005
I like the story. Keep up the good work! can't wait for the next chapter.
The Sacred Bovine chapter 5 . 11/19/2005
Yes! You're getting along on your plot line! Update soon!