Reviews for Washing James' Whites
peanut-butter-mouse chapter 10 . 3/15
See, they did exist, Chelsea was right XD anyways, I loved the story and it made me laugh during the laundry-land and Remus, Sirius and Chelsea during it.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
This is Amazing!
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
I love it. :)
-Cam
ever afters chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
I LOVED IT!
Maryooma chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Not criticizing or anything, I mean you have a great talent for writing smoothly and no bad grammar and such, but you make Lily seem so ... unstable. Like she loses her temper over things that don't even happen to her. And always that "Frustrated scream." I mean you portray her as a person with obvious temper problems. And she gets away with everything she does, and James doesn't even get hurt (emotionally)? Come on. She's such a brat in this chapter, and the previous ones. I do love your portraying of James and Sirius and James' mother, though :)
purplepedro chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
I loved it! It was cute. I don't like Chelsea, though. She got really annoying. But everything else was perfect :)
Amanda chapter 10 . 5/21/2011
haha hilarious! thanks for writing! i loved it! .
Erase From Fanfiction chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
Nice. Keep up the good job!
animeloveramy chapter 10 . 5/9/2011
haha, love it _
imaanikinz1044 chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
that was like a major case of overreating-on both sides...

but i still love it
pervyprincess chapter 10 . 11/9/2010
LOVE IT! A sweet ending :)
widerhallen chapter 10 . 11/1/2010
Oh, this was adorable! (: Love your writing style.
person chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
love the story
okok123 chapter 10 . 7/18/2010
Hahaha! That was quite ridiculous and I loved it! Haha loved the epolouge paragraph. Hahaha.
okok123 chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Haha, while reading this, an add for laundry tips came up-I thought you'd find that amusing. Lovely story. I love where you're going.