Reviews for It's not your fault
alexcahill chapter 14 . 3/22
Good I like it ya great story
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
To one of my favorite writers, came by and reread all of 14 chapters and almost pulled out my eyebrows. Are you doing okay? Is life treating you okay? I ask because this story was kind of mind boggling/interesting and intense at the same time. Oh and Happy New Year! Will it be to much to ask if you had any plans on finishing this story? I know all to well how things in life takes us in different paths. I also know how as writers loose interest in writing. I hope that's not the case here, you were so good at this fan fiction. You brought life to what we read and I just enjoy your writing. Thank you! ;-)
WTRGAL01 chapter 14 . 8/3/2012
Update!
thatbrownhairgirl chapter 14 . 7/18/2012
Ana! It's good to see you around! It's literally been years. Glad to see you updated your story. It's still really good!
Anniston chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
This was fricken amazing! I loved it!
marciecat chapter 12 . 4/15/2010
I just ran across this story and couldn't quit reading it. Beautifully done. I felt Alex's pain every step of the way and could picture all the interactions. I'm not sure if telling Angela at her young age she probably wouldn't have childreb was a good thing, but it worked out.
walkertxkitty chapter 13 . 4/12/2010
I've been waiting for you to update this one. I'm glad you did.

The front seems a little rushed; if you do any kind of editing to your stories I would like to see you break up the dialogs into a more natural pace. You did a beautiful job of portraying the characters true to canon, I could hear them speaking through your words. Well done!
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 12 . 7/11/2009
I don't know if you're still here on fanfiction, but I hope you get this review. I remember reading this story late in the year of '07 and I didn't leave a review...so I re-read it and still loved it and decided to leave one now.

I truly enjoyed this story, all 12 chapters. You really know what you're writing about and with passion or you did, I don't know if you're still writing, but you're good. Take care and thanks for taking the time, even though this was done a few years ago, it's great that we as readers can come by and read the stories you all wrote. Thanks again.
andersongish chapter 12 . 5/5/2008
I think you should continue and would be the best thing you've done if you continued.
Kary G chapter 12 . 2/16/2007
I found your story and to me is very interesting.
Space-Case7029 chapter 12 . 9/27/2006
Good chapter. I'm interested in finding out if the prescription could have caused Angela to sleepwalk and she went to the barn unconsciously. Look forward to more. Audra
PiperSpoon13 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
This story has given me something to do during my chronic insomia and it has kept me entertained too thank you and write more for i'm curious how she really got in the barn
obsessedwithstabler chapter 12 . 9/26/2006
Aww... Cute.
walkerlover5011 chapter 12 . 9/26/2006
ANA this is great lol! you are still the best writer i have come across lol! love you girl!
musebrus chapter 12 . 9/26/2006
What a great chapter. I love it, especially the talk between Walker and Alex. Please update soon!