Reviews for To Breathe Your Breath
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 7 . 3/8
*grins* Unfortunately, it ends here. Anyway, that was a great read.
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 2 . 3/8
*snickers*
Sano chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
I just love how Hiei manhandles Kurama.
LadyMardore chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
ADORABLE
Lola chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
Sooo... If one of them masturbated, the other would feel it? Imagine they had sex. Then they could feel what they were doing to each other. That's awesome!
Treasure Family chapter 7 . 5/20/2011
I love it. Great job.
selena23loveless chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
Original story and well written! Though it seemed a bit OC for Hiei to be so opened about his feelings in the end, I liked it. And I loved Kurama's declaration, in the end. Now that's a declaration!
kolachess chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
that was a REALLY nice explanation...I read this sometime back (may or may not have reviewed) but I was rereading this and thought, "Wow...twisting logic to fit the dramatic situation, but this one was done really well!"
KiaraKitten chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I think I've read this fic about five or six times now! I still love it and will probably read it again HAHA. I love the fic, great job!
Lynn chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
Holy Hell! That's the best fic I've read in quite some time! Thanks for writing!
enchantedsleeper chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
This was SUCH an awesome story! It's a shame it wasn't longer, though I don't feel dissatisfied. Still, there are a lot of fun things you can do with a concept like that ;3 Really really love it.
IllusionOfAghony chapter 7 . 4/17/2009
Interesting idea. I think you could play with it a bit but thats just me. Great plot line, love the illeglity (is that even a word?) of The Kiss and how Hiei was so shy about kissing Kurama, and how he likes cuddling, I can so see him as a sucker for a good snuggle!
Lunadia chapter 7 . 2/5/2009
very cute indeed -

Luna
juniper chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
Still one of the best stories ever. Truly, I smile every time I so much as read the title of this story. I'm consistently amazed by how well you are able to keep Hiei in character while at the same time having a chapter like this one, where he is ridiculously cute. Thank you again for the story...
Fuzzy Eared chapter 7 . 7/31/2008
"Cozy, warm, cuddly benefits." lmao, 'nough said. What would have been really cool, however, is if you had expounded on the mission the four of them undertook, while Hiei and Kurama were thus bounded. This story was cute and original, but could definitely have used elaboration. Just saying it affected certain things rather than showing how...get my drift?

And, lol, if you're wondering why you're getting a ton of reviews from me all at once - I've got a day off work and am taking a lovely lazy morning of fanfiction brain candy. Thanks for the candy!