Reviews for Only the Pure
Guest chapter 18 . 8/29/2014
Hope you complete this one of these days! There are too few good Lyserg stories! :)
Deidara4ever chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
I really like it. Though I wish for chapter 19 to come soon.
Crystal Rayne chapter 18 . 1/26/2014
Only two more chapters! Please update!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/4/2013
Please continue this story!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/11/2013
Wait, is Anna planning on adopting Lyserg or something? That's what I gleaned from that last part. Anyway, loving it so far! Also, this plus King Arthur soundtrack equals awesome.
Crystal Rayne chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
Please finish this! All of the good sk fanfics are Bering abandoned! :(!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/30/2013
So the Knights are actually kind of the good guys then. Based off what you're explaining, I can totally understand that, it's just their methods that were/are questionable. I hope to you plan to finish! It's too good to lie fallow!
Deidara4ever chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
Hi. I've read this story at least 5 times now and I'm still giggling like a school-girl every time i read Ren's "Confession" to Lyserg. I really hope that they'll get together(A kiss at least! XD).
But also: I'm posting on this chapter because I can't post on the last one more than 1 time. -.- And I wanted to ask how's the next chapter is going. It's been a while since you last posted a new chapter on this story.
I really look foward to read more of this.
BatmanFan chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
And what do I do to better appreciate the situation? Google Image search "green dungarees" XD
B o f f i n chapter 18 . 10/19/2012
Yup, yup. Definitely one of the best fics in this category! But I see you haven't been here in a while. I do hope that somewhere, tucked away, are the last 2 or so chapters, just waiting to be posted. I am eager to learn more and see what happens! Suspense!
Meene-chan chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
A friend recommended this to me & I must say, I'm glad I read it! :D Very good! I hope to see it finished! Good luck!
Deidara4ever chapter 18 . 7/8/2012
Okay! I've been waiting for a VERY long time now for the next chapter! And it's STILL not coming? DX
I'm not complaining, but I really, REALLY want to know what's going to happen next!
Please, try to continue this!
Momo chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
"Is this how you bring people their breakfast? No wonder you're single!" LOL Oh, Derfel! That was the best.
Olive chapter 18 . 6/10/2012
I know it's been a long time, but I am very much looking forward to the end! Derfel is relatively young, isn't he? I don't know why, but I always imagined him as kinda old lol

Please finish! It's too good to let go! Don't leave us hanging! :D
RachelClaire chapter 18 . 12/16/2011
WHA-? I thought this was finished, you can't just leave it there! This is SUCH a good story, I especially love your dialogue and humourous parts! I was confused with all the new names at first, but you gradually get used to them, and waaaah, I would really really like to see this finished! It ends on such a cliffhanger as well! On a side note too, it's good to see a story set in good old England C *proud Englander* I will be keeping an eye on this story, I really hope to see the ending at some point!