Reviews for Revenge
darksorceressmonoke chapter 15 . 7/7/2006
that was the best ending for the best fanfic evr. im sad its over with and yet happy that it had a happy ending, keep writing, the web is better with your stories on it! dark_sorceress out!
darksorceressmonoke chapter 14 . 7/7/2006
this is the best fanfic i have ever read! you're right, "hitchhikers guide to the galaxy" is an awesome movie. plz plz PLZ, submit the new chapter! i wanna find out how the story ends!
darksorceressmonoke chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
wow, that was, well, touching. i love dbz fanfics and i especially loved this one. to put it simply, it is the best fanfic i have ever read. dark_sorceress out.
Kayrii chapter 11 . 3/13/2006
aw that was so sweet!
Gohan4444 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
good so far
Raccly e.r 17 chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
damn, I hope they think to use the Namek balls( actully, I hope YOU have em use the namek balls. lol.)

your really good at writen, I just hope you don't leave it in saspense for hella long and then it ends up Bulmas never coming back, even with the namek balls or something.
Raccly e.r 17 chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
This seems like a great fic so far, I just hope It'll stay great and Bulma can come back with Bra.
Angel saiyan 22 chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Well, that was a bit... morbid. okay, more than a bit,. but i'll keep w/ it!
Kayrii chapter 5 . 12/9/2005
aw...that was so sweet!
Kayrii chapter 3 . 11/9/2005
LOL!...wait no ROFLMAO!
Dragonflame-05 chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
This was better really sad but better, um i was not offended just disterbed. I just relised i might have been the only one.
Kayrii chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
Kewl more plz and read what if? by me _
Dragonflame-05 chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Oh gosh that is sick just sick. I was yelling there and was being very very serious
Kayrii chapter 1 . 10/24/2005