Reviews for Topsyturvy
papaya chapter 11 . 6/11/2009
-gasp-

Incest!
uzamaki-chan chapter 27 . 5/6/2006
aw this is such a cute story! great job. where did u get the idea for antoine schweiger? never heard of that name before lol. it's kinda different. well now alex and athrun r closer than before. so thats good. nice work. u r like the best writer that i hav ever red from.
Sakashi1217 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
hey patty! nice story by the way, oh and kasama ko c jhonnet at sabi nya pangit daw! _ pero it's nice!

tnx 4 d review
X-19A Infinite Justice chapter 27 . 2/26/2006
I thought that it was a pretty nice ending :) and it was a good story too :D

and Im sorry for not reviewing the last few chapters as well :S
IYGU chapter 27 . 2/26/2006
Where? Cagalli and Kira version? O_O Wow. CAN'T WAIT!
Freyris chapter 27 . 2/26/2006
aw that was a nice ending:D -sniff- I bet the topsyturvy Kira and Cagalli ver would be as fun as this one :D do they get to switch body or personalities? hehe looking forward for the next ver!
ZalasDinoPants chapter 27 . 2/26/2006
It's like so cool!
thousandbirds chapter 27 . 2/25/2006
Orite! Awesome ...and gtg
animeluver461 chapter 27 . 2/25/2006
o.m.g..NO! T.T its the ending ALREADY! T.T r u going to have a sequel? T.T cuz i LUVED IT. dun want it to end! T.T but nywayz, FANTASTIC..AWESOME AWESOME FIC! keep up the good work and good luck!
Lycoris Calantha chapter 27 . 2/25/2006
What? Well I guess it's a nice ending... I won't, however deny that that was veryt weird! But it is nice!
lee chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
great story seemed abit rushed at the ending but i loved reading ur story from start to end fantastic story
LaZ Chaos chapter 26 . 2/8/2006
Dude...where did Miguel come in...isn't he dead and what is he plannin'?
Freyris chapter 26 . 2/5/2006
wahaha that was funny :D update soon ne? an oh

belated Happy Birthday! :D

Freyris
animeluver461 chapter 26 . 2/4/2006
*screams* what! i remember on a chap, u said that it was ur b-day on the 3rd, n i said it to u earlier, (well on that chapter review that is..) on the P.S part..*screams again*, i jus checked the reviews over..n its NOT THERE! *screams once more* o well...*sigh* plz dont get me wrong or anything tho. this happens EVERY SINGLE TIME I REVIEW. ... ... srry..i think im lik over-reacting cuz im really sick..*ppl in my class passed it on to me!, mostly my friend..who was sitting beside me...* now im talking to much and getting OFF TOPIC. GREAT CHAP! AWESOME FIC! UPDATE SOON PLZ! AND LAST OF ALL

Happy Birthday, Nareiya!
IYGU chapter 26 . 2/4/2006
“Happy Birthday, Nareiya!” I didn't know it was your b-day! Well, so yeah! Great job onthis chapter! Can'twait for the next one!