Reviews for Moonlit Moments
Compucles chapter 1 . 1/28
This is a fun idea. I hope to see more now that you're back to updating the main story.

As for what I want to see, I think it'd be hilarious to see Kenshin returning to Master Hiko after Chapter 3 and needing to explain exactly how he lost his sword, as well as Kenshin's thoughts as he starts to fall for the girl who completely humiliated him with nothing but a kitchen knife.
Crystale no otaku chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Even if you're not writing in Frozen Moonlight anymore, we would all enjoy another chapter here. I figured if even the Kenshin Live action movie that was out last year wasn't enough to make you take up your story again, then nothing we say will. I find it sad, but I guess your writing style would've changed and you wouldn't be satisfied with this anymore. Or you were just lost on what to do next, and you waited too long. Like I say, a shame, really. I guess being chained to your desk wasn't enough. That story, even with its flaws, have many good points, and the plot is really good. But I gotta wonder if Kaoru has an attention deficit.

Anyway. Since nobody asked yet, I'd enjoy a Kenshin/Hiko interaction, when Kenshin explained to his master why exactly he doesn't have his sword and gained an extra scar instead. What was it you said... that his master would have a field day with this ? Something like this. Don't remember, it's been a few months since the last time I read it. Anyway, if you ever update, I'll be sure to leave a detailed review (I tend to do them way too long). In the meanwhile, here was my request. Hiko scolding (making fun) of Kenshin when he learns what happened at that school. Hope to see it someday.
Elirrina chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Hahaha! So then I take it, his thoughts on waking up after being dead must have been something like, "Okay! Cute girl, managed to kill me AND stole my sword AND THEN set the school on fire! This is the best job yet! Now I just have to find her again..."
Lucifer Hatter chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
this is wonderful! I have read all that you have posted of Frozen Moonlight (without commenting, sorry!) and absolutely positively adored it! I'm rather tempted to draw Kaoru's dress while i'm at it...

in any case, if possible could you do a drabble on the moment when Kenshin spots Kaoru at lunch when they are in High School? I think it was the first chapter, and he looks over at her, she looks at him yada yada? Well, that would be marvelous if you did! Thank you for writing
kaoruhimura89 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
What? Just one? Anyways I love reading from Kenshin's percpective, and what went on previous to him intergrating into the school as well.
Scarletpagan chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
hi u said to ask for scenes u d like well i d luv it if we got inside kenshins head during the encounters he has with kaoru in highschool especially the bit wen she's with misao in the courtyard and they're making eyes at each other. oh i wud luv that! thanx
Avaritia chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Love this idea. To be honest with you I wouldn't complain if you told the entire story again just in Kenshin's POV, but I imagine that might be asking a bit much... :P Anyway, brilliant, love it, write more!
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
This is great - it's really nice to see the highschool part of it all from Kenshin's POV, so some more of that would be nice. Also Kenshin's POV on seeing Saitou as Kaoru's teacher or Saitou's POV on that xD
Sword On Fire chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
O, pretty one-shot. Could you do the time when Kaoru bumps into Kenshin from his perspective? Please?
Swordsoul2000 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
more? please?
luvHaru7 chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
lol. Yes, I caught that left-handed thing. "I know something that you don't... I'm not left-handed, either."
Aly the Trickster chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Oh...yay! A recent story! I like, and are you going to make more stories from this? If you are going to make some more one-shots, I could suggest some ideas.

Aly
Kono Mayotteru Hoshi chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
And I am Happy to read this, of course which has your wonderful writing and Frozen Moonlight related.

Mayotteru Hoshi
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Are you going to updtae this story anytime soon? I think it would be a good idea to put the story Frozen Moonlight (or at least some of it) from Kenshin's point of view. That would be great!
anime-maniac-1001 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
hehe...Kenshin mighta been bored but i don't think he planned on getting killed...hehe...it's kinds funny when u think about it...awaiting update...tata!