Reviews for Dealing with Disaster
Housewife Heichou chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
I just found your fanfic, and I thought you should know how great it is. I'm sad to see that it hasn't been updated in a while though :C
just another review chapter 10 . 5/26/2012
Hello! I thought that this proves you still rock at making this. Aww c'mon please update! :) Love the characters just everything in general. Yes you pick on Vergil :D

Still waiting,

Wolfie231 chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
This is good are you going to bo all of dante devil arms and if not will you at least put beowulf in it would be funny to see a little cat like thing trying to claws out dante and/or vergil eyes or some thing along those lines and having him rant on how he will bestor sparda blood line in his weakond staet. And then there Doppelganger and all the hell he can rais looking like dante and what about yamato and force edge they are both devil arms. Well I rely hope you update soon.
giodan chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
ah i fond it agean! this is one of my faforite dmc fanfic!

but are you goning to continue? or this story is dead? i hope not! plese tell me!
RimZtheNonForgiveR chapter 10 . 1/10/2010
You do pick on Vergil a lot...and I luv it! I'm justluvin thhis story! update soon, PRETTIE PLZ! 8D
BlackElement7 chapter 10 . 11/25/2009
Aww... Poor Vergil! And I love Nevan's attitude.
Pupucachi chapter 10 . 10/4/2009
This is the best DMC3 fanfic I've ever read... D. The characters are cool and original (Vergil is still Vergil, n Dante will never change xD, Lady too). But by looking at the update date, I dont think this story can be finished anytime soon. But I do hope that you can continue this, I totally love this T_T
Wot Wot Wark chapter 10 . 6/12/2009
So I've been on a DMC fic binge after playing DMC3, and this is one of the best stories I've read so far. Of course, the popular premise of Vergil hanging around despite retaining his lust for power is always a little goofy, but this story is bursting with so much character that I can't help but love it. Specifically, it's is quite well-written; the characterization of everyone is great, and you've even managed to give life to the minor characters (of course, Agni and Rudra are always cute). Even the action scenes are great. And of course, above all, this story is VERY entertaining overall. :D At this point, 3 years after the last update, I'm not sure if you'll ever continue this. But I really hope you do, because this story is something special. :3 Well, good luck with whatever path you take, and good job on this story so far.
Trackula chapter 10 . 6/5/2009
You really do pick on Vergil. :P

And I was positive that Nevan was going to be in bed with one of them when they woke up. I just didn't expect it'd be Lady. :D

It's nice to see Puppy Cerberus again too. Plenty of fun plot elements from here on. Nevan adds quite a bit to the cast. ;)

Great job so far on this fic! XD
Trackula chapter 9 . 6/5/2009
Hehe, Nevan too now, huh? Interesting. She'll certainly bring a new end to things.

I was a bit surprised to hear a reference to Enzo, actually. But at least the battle went well. Cerberus seems like quite a beast now.
Trackula chapter 8 . 6/5/2009
Nice fight scene. It was especially entertaining that you kept up so closely to the game mechanics with it and used recognizable enemies.

I'm gonna miss Puppy Cerberus thought...

And again, Agni and Rudra are always fun.
Trackula chapter 7 . 6/5/2009
Hehe, a nice little moment of DMC-styled action now and it's time to see Lady show her stuff. This should be easy so long as there's no big ones hiding out there.

Also, Agni and Rudra continue to be lots of fun just as I expected. ;)
Trackula chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
I probably liked this chapter the most out of the ones I read, if for nothing else, to seeing Agni and Rudra in it. :D

It also moved well that that bit regarding Lady's motorcycle made me laugh. ;)
Trackula chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
Grammar remains as mentioned.

This was certainly a very informative chapter. Really sped the pace along and I like the mention of how Devil Trigger works. Tied into the games well. Although they seemed to be able to heal instantly even before awakening that power. Just a small nitpick.
Trackula chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
Again, structure wise this fic was fine. And the pacing continues to be quite good.

I will say though that so far, Vergil seems hard to equate with the Vergil of DMC3. But I can ignore that for now and just enjoy the fic as it is. ;)