Reviews for jackolantern's weather
Merlynne2 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Endearing. Homey details that make the setting feel intimate. Love the duality of B/R: antagonism and closeness. Like the way they tease each other at the end about scandal.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Aww! This is lovely but tragic, in light of Rachel's ultimate fate. 3
Helena chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I was so sorry when Rachel died...this fic means just how would it be if they were together. thanks.
HoistTheColours chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Sweet and romantic...well, the ending was at least.

Bruce was totally in character...amazingly so.

Good job.

Sincerely,

HoistTheColours
SuzeH chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Bruce Wayne is Batman...

Top work. Now I'm all warm and fuzzy.

Just need to find me a billionaire.

Congrats.
Angeljess526 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Please write more
so not telling chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
is this only ging to be a one-shot or are you going to write more? loved it either way
xxbreathe0ut88xx chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
I loved it! I love seeing some Rachel and Bruce romance.
strapped to a comet chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I loved this! It was real and sweet but not overly fluff at the same time. Loved the title, too - great job. Now if the sequel would just come out already... ; )

-Karys
Jlon101 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Whaa... Could it be? I've at long last found a BruceXRachel fic? I must be dreaming... (Sits at computer for a minute then bursts outside breakdancing to the song can't touch this)

Keep it up. We need great stories like this.
TrinityCrystalPrincess89 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
YAY! I Heart this story! ... & Pairing!
Nightcrawler8 chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
I'd been looking for a good BruceRachel fic for a while, and it looks like I found a winner. This was great to read...not too much angst, and you could feel their emotions. Excellent standalone. I hope you write more like this.
Startide Risen chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
"Somehow it makes more sense in the dark."

Beautiful.

And I like the "I like billionaires, though." Funny stuff.

More excellent Batman excellence (yes, I know, I'm devastatingly eloquent). This is more wonderful Rachel characterization with some very appealing turns of phrase.

V. good work.
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Its about time I found another Rachel/Bruce story. I really loved how you described the two characters together (Though in the movie I though it was very commendable of Rachel not to start a relationship with Bruce). Despite this I enjoyed reading this story alot. It was well written and desribed the characters very well if they were togther in the film.

Good one,

Sakura123
CastleTVShowFan chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
I liked this a lot- so glad to see Rachel/Bruce fanfic that's romantic. Nicely done- would love to see more.