Reviews for Possession
blaizecallsmebuttface chapter 1 . 3/9
THAT WAS TOO ADORABLE. I THINK I AM CRYING.
EvelynWatsonx chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Gosh, you are probably the best Yu Yu Hakusho writer here... So touching?. *tears* I love Kurama/Hiei.
Sano chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
So beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Ali chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Omg...I love this. This is beautiful. I cried, I was so touched...I love it when hiei cries gems, and kurama handled it so well and...please please please write more kurama hiei loveless! Please! There just arnt enough writers as amazing as you who write this pair. You have a duty to continue...DUTY! Hehehe...btw I LOVED 30 hugs. ...so...much. Somuch. I would have commented on that one, but there were so many and I kept ignoring my friend to read them, and I stayed up untill 5 do when I finished...I passed out insted of commenting. XD sorry.
jaganshi chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
the story was very romantic and full of emotion, you can almost feel the love kurama and hiei have for each other.
selena23loveless chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
So beautiful! I liked the end, with the tear gems.
SultanaV chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Aw that is so romantic..isnt it?
cdkobasiuk chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
That was very romantic.

cdk
Kita Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Just lovely. This is the second story of yours that I've read-and I just love the way you characterize them. It's... hard to describe. But they're just so very IC. An almost unnameable difference from much of the YYH fanfiction I've read, elsewhere.

It's simply so good to find someone who writes the YYH characters well! I've favorited you as an author, so I'll eventually get around to reading all the rest of your YYH fanfiction(other than Voyeurism, which was the first fic of yours I read, and which I believe I've also favorited). Don't let your friends drag you off to too many other fandoms, please! :3
Raine-the-Renegade chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Aww that was beautiful! I loved it from start to finish! You're right, that song fits them perfectly!
Leah chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Yes I am going to be flooding your inbox for the next couple of days with reviews for your stories. This story was heart-meltingly cute and romantic and sad all at the same time. One thing I wish though was that you described the setting a bit more. While I absolutely adored your descriptions of Hiei and Kurama (bonus for the lovely curtain of hair description) I wish I knew how the bed felt, what the room looked like, what it smelled like etc. Beautifully written.
apairofglasses chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
*sigh*

Perfect.
Lunadia chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
aw, so cute! I absolutely love it, especially the bit about Hiei being grateful and happy enough to cry. the tear gems add a nice touch and it's all the sweeter for it.

Luna
Jess Likes Biting chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I love this, A LOT. It was written well, and I just liked it.

:D
tk chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
ah _ they so cute. I think you found youself a fan. _ keep up the great work. thanks for sharing.