Reviews for Persistence of Memory
kitty-re chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I'm loving your work more and more with every story I read.
XfallenstarO chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Aww...sad.
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
OMGosh. That was so sad, and sweet and heartbreaking. All at the same time. This was wonderfully well written, and great story to read. Amazing job.
immovinout chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Sad.
Charity F chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Hi!

The imagery here is really good and I could just imagine what was happening, which is the whole point of it, I guess. So well done, but it leads me to wonder, why was Tonks leaving her house anyway? Hm….

Keep on writing ponderous pieces such as these…

Charity
alice chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
whoah, crazy, i'm not sure who this is about...i thought it was ginny but...black hair...gasp!
Black is the New Pink chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
I liked it, it would be very hard to go back to your house after you and your family had such a falling out. You conveyed how it would feel very well.

Defy Gravity
Kuddls chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Aww how sad, I don't know why it didn't make me cry. It was really really good and real.
mysticVigil chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Ohh, very nice. Sad and descriptive and oh-so hint-y. Very clear at the end, I thought - way to make a reader guess. I went from Pansy, to Ginny, and finally I went "oh, duh..." Like I said, beautiful.

Intentional or not, terrific title. Dali is an image-god.
Katie chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
it was really great, but who the heck was it about?
HoneydukesAddict chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
wow, this was great! i love how you didn't say who it was, but hinted heavily at it. i didnt get it until the title of that book was mentioned. adding it to my favorites, and i especially loved the part about remus. i was so happy when rowling put them together! great job again... cant wait to read more of your fabulous stories! :D

FDOS
The Female Nerd chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Isnt her hair brown?
japanese-jew chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
I totally didn't know who it was for, like, ever.
lilla flikan hermione chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Sorry for being really stupid, but who is this about? But I liked it until that part confused me!