Reviews for Sometimes Always
enimea chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Woah, it was very well written and super good. Tho you was maybe a liiiittle bit OOC when they where arguing but otherwise it so good, i was still reading it 2 am.
Im Sammeh chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Well damn you make it look easy to do this! Loved it, this is a re-readable fic, you can guarantee a fav and follow from me. I hppe you turn this into a multi-chapter story!
redpisces chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This was a damn good story! I haven't read something so good in ages... The plot, the style of writing, the ending and the lime were all amazing. Please keep writing.

You are amazing! ;)
DyingWarrior chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Nice ending!
3 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Hot.
And well written. That's enough to say it's excellent.
breathlessalchemist chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Wow, thank you. That story was phenomenal. I haven't read something so good in ages. I felt as frustrated as Shikamaru. You have just made my day and most likely year.
Haruko-sama chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I just love it!
truwolf chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
OMFG this story is amazing! Its really well paced and they aren't OOC at all through the entire story. I luv this couple so much!
Elane217 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
oh my gosh! you are a tease of the first degree! lol How cruel to leave us poor readers out to dry like that :(
1 Pervert chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I fucking love heavy petting. :D
Marilena chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
That was one hell of a make-out session. I loved it.
kozmicblues chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Best ShikaTema fic ever. Their interactions were just so incredibly spot on, and that's not an easy feat. And to think this was written back in 2005 when this ship barely even existed... Beautiful.
JSheiress chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Keep writing. You're really good.
lollipop-mania chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
this is truly impressive.

without having sex they still managed to get me all hot and bothered.

way to go.
Urmmm chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Yeah, I know. You don't have many reviews. Maybe cause it's an older story?
BUT PLEASE continue. Write a follow up! Please? :D