Reviews for The Games
Monotheist chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
i have a question if he cuts off both his arms he wont be able to hold the key lol thats stupid
ForeverOnslaught chapter 5 . 11/27/2005
If my questions were answered and i missed it please tell me
ForeverOnslaught chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I got some questions. If Mason is a teacher that would kill his students and has never been caught how would Jigsaw know about it? Has any student ever escaped and if so why wouldnt they call the police? Over all I liked it. It could of been a little longer in my opinion but I still enjoyed looking forward to your second story
Sagen Marie chapter 5 . 11/15/2005
I must say...that was a beautiful twist. . The problem I had was you didn't make John, "Jigsaw," Cramer, sound like himself. It just didn't seem like it was him. Anyway, other than that, I thought that the story was terrific. . Happy writings!
Bina chapter 5 . 11/13/2005
Oh wow, that was pretty amazing. Great twist, it was very suprising. I'm now going to go read the sequal that I see you've started.
Citizen Complex chapter 5 . 11/10/2005
An exellent tale my friend.

The twist was disturbing to say the least.

With that being said, there were a few things you could have improved upon.

One: Your grammer and punctuation. There were many mistakes, and that just took away the realism from the story.

Two: The puzzle required knowledge the reader could not have. For example: ""Ruby's" Birthday" was something impossible to know. Both that Ruby was his wife's nickname and her birthday.

All in all, a quality story with few mistakes.

As a fellow SAW fanfic writer, I commend you, and hope to see more from you in the future.
TwiceFaded chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Delightfully Wicked, I agree with you on it not being as good as the movies, I mean how could it be? I'm just a fan of James and Liegh's awsome work. As far as how Mike acted, I'm assuming you have seen Saw II and Mike is like Xaiver in that he just dosen't care anymore. Even though he knows that the man is missing an arm and injured, he just wants to get out so he dosen't care about who he hurts, as long as he gets free.
Delightfully Wicked chapter 5 . 11/8/2005

I am almost (yet not quite) left speechless.

As I say to many a Saw-fan-fic writer, it wasn't quite as good as the movie (not that I'm saying mine is any better. Undoubtedly mine has flaws as well, but I'd like to be told as such so that I may improve. I expect the same from others).

I look forward to the sequal!

Surprising twist, though the riddles weren't quite... Jigsaw's style.

The laugh at the end was the main thing that made me mildly upset.

And Michael... Seemed a bit too rash and harsh. I realize he hadn't known it was his brother, but how could he do that to another person? And one with their arm missing for that matter!

Also: If the key only needed to be near the lock, couldn't he have escorted Mason towards it, thus opening the lock, preceeding outside, and finding a hospital?

But overall, good job. I enjoyed it.
Not Human chapter 5 . 11/5/2005
That was really...disgusting, and good. Brutal. I especially liked the part where Michael ripped Mason's spinal chord to pieces, then discovered that he'd just murdered his brother. I gasped right along with him. Wow.
HectorVictorious chapter 5 . 11/4/2005
Wait, wait, wait... He stabbed himself in the face with his brothers spine? The story was quite realistic right up until there.
tazitz chapter 5 . 11/3/2005
uh... wow. I'm completely speechless. Very good ending, totally did not see that coming. I simply cannot wait for you to write more stories. You can count on me reading them!
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 5 . 11/3/2005
That's adding major insult to major injury.
Goughman chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Fantastic Job chaos!

I loved it, and the ending. TO be perfectly truthful, the critisizm that I had is hardly worth saying any more, as your final 3 chapters realy did it for me.

Next time, maybe go into a bt more detail about WHY mason would do such a thing to his student's because that is not something that a normal person does.

All fan fic writers, particularly if there are only 2 or 3 characters in your story, give them names that begin with different letters. it confused the crap out of me in the last chapter because I was realy getting into it and was reading so fast that when it finnished I thought that mason was standing on his own face. lol! I had to read it twice :D

Your layout was BRILLIANT!

I loved that.

But with names like Mike and Mason that sound so similar, it was hard to keep track.

You have a brilliant mind for writing and you have a flow that most writers would kill for.

The twist at the end was gross, and shocking and definatly not what I was expecting.

I want another story ASAP.

I hope you understand my advice, and thankyou for writing my name at the top of chap5. That was a cool surprise.

Your loyal fan,

tazitz chapter 4 . 11/2/2005
Awesome, awesome, awesome! What does the next play me tape say? Can't wait for the end, and the sequel... and a new story!
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 4 . 11/2/2005
I'm guessing that the new tape recorder has some information that wasn't mentioned in the first tape. Did they both finish at the same time? if so, what will happen to them?