Reviews for The new Nerima wrecking crew
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
That little binky sucker is evil!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 19 . 5/28/2006
ROTFLOL! I was like that for five minutes after readin the preview! I can't wait to see the new versions.
Judaphine chapter 19 . 5/27/2006
that last line's a curse if ever i heard one _
Archaia Fengari chapter 19 . 5/27/2006
LOL! That was funny!
Inuyashafb666 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Please update it's been almost a month, i don't complain too much about updating usaly but you usaly have an update every few weeks.

you must update again soon he just found out about his demon heratige.

thanks -
Judaphine chapter 9 . 5/10/2006
ok, question: how is it that you misspelled YOUR OWN CHARACTERS' NAMES! sorry to be so harsh. with the exception of the fact that your spelling and punctuation are atrocious, it's a pretty good story. but please, please, buy a dictionary.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 18 . 4/27/2006
Very nice. Only one complaint, when Ryouga is speaking you never identify him by name, so readers who don't know the whole Ranma story might think he's someone else. But I loved the part about not passing on his personal grudge to his children! I would have expected Shampoo to stop busting through walls at school, not all the kids have the benefit of being raised by martial artists.
KyuubiWindscar chapter 17 . 4/25/2006
Still great, but what about the other characters from KCD and FTL? Seriously, are they going to be in this sequel or not
Jago Li Son Shiranui chapter 12 . 4/11/2006
cool chapter!
Archaia Fengari chapter 17 . 4/10/2006
The whole fiance/e fiasco, eh? What happened to the original characters of Ranma 1/2?
imafictionalcharacter chapter 17 . 4/10/2006
Whoa, Keisou has a lot of girls going for him. Homura has her work cut out for her. Maybe you could use a tournament or something to sort things out. Unless you already have an idea. Can't wait for the next chapter! Botan ;P
Dragon Man 180 chapter 17 . 4/10/2006
Yusuke must have been drunk when he signed that contract. I have a feeling Keiko didn't know anything about it! If so then I hope she beats him up, or asks Kagome to do it so it really hurts! I loved how the two gravity manipulaters went so high they hit clouds and triggered their curses, pure genius!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 16 . 3/27/2006
Is Raizen's spirit somehow talking to Keisou? Will Ninaku fall for Keisou and thus become Homura's rival for his affections? I loved the ordinary Nerimian couple's reaction to the fight between Kimera and Michiko, plus how polite Kimera was to them!
imafictionalcharacter chapter 16 . 3/27/2006
I know! I know! It's Keisou's Demon side right? Am I right? Update soon pwez! Botan ;)
Inuyashafb666 chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
I relized something when i was rereading kagome the cat demon, if souta ate KOURAMA'S tail to gain fox powers what happens when he and Kourama meet? (think you could arange it?)

P.S another great chapter by the way