Reviews for For the Good of the Outfit
kerricarri chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I love how it was all in a grunt's POV, which allowed for a base, objective perspective on the Hive. You also did an excellent job with playing around with her head. I really liked the mechanics of the Headmistress's H.I.V.E. and speculation to what those "button-pushers" really were.
The Bringer of Good Cheer chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
This is so freakin' incredible. The way you sort of combine the comic's HIVE with the cartoon's HIVE, the discription of the confusion with Blood's brainwashing, covering that sort of "hidden" backstory with the missing headmistress . . . I absolutely love this.
YamotoBlade chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
My god this story is deep! From a pov never before discovered and used. I must bow to your work good sir.
Kyubak chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
WOW! Great fanfic! And just out of curiosity, does the lady have a name?

Have fun writting!
SJ777 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Wow. Quite interesting POV...
Digicowboy chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Wow, this was really good. Very touching, I really got a feel for the character. It's a pity she died, but I think it worked, too...It's nice to see someone taking the view of one of the less fortunate people on the receiving end of one of the Titan's kickings. Well done! Favorites list for you.
Jin Flows chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Kick ass! You fucking kick ass! Wow, this just...wow. Let me breathe... Still breathing! Okay, calm again. You rock! You so... Let me breathe again...still calming down again. Okay, I think I got a way to get my feelings out about this story. Yeah, it was, it was okay. Yeah, I might of, I might of enjoyed some. Yeah, it a, it a was pretty interesting.

Okay, I've never read a story with this kind of point of view from any side. Where the person telling the story is just like me, a non-power. God, I am so looking forward to your story! And reading your other stories as well. Hopefully I am still the first reviewer so I can feel special all day today because I left the first review for this masterpiece of masterpieces. Yeah, I'm in the funny papers, right next to milk.