Reviews for Boys Night Out
darklover chapter 1 . 17h
Quite a hilarious one shot you wrote. Totally enjoyed it! Poor Luke having to withstand such drunken foolishness hehe.
becgate chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Loved it! !
Mireilles3 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Lol :D good boy, indeed :) and scarred for life, it's already too late, I think :)

It was a great idea to set this tidbit in an AU with Ani there :)

Good job! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Funniest thing I have read in a long time!
ginchy-amanda chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
LOL! Oh, dear. Everyone's going to be passed out cold at the wedding. Poor Luke. Drunk Ani and Obi makes for awkward times.
Demendora chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Lol))))Poor Lukie!Loooool!)))))))
kittiekat10105 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
OH MY GOD! LOLOLOLOL! ANAKIN, STOP DRINKING YOU'RE SCARRING YOUR SON FOR LIFE AND GIVING THE REST OF US DISTURBING MENTAL IMAGES!

So funny! I'm still cracking up!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Hahahaha! Oh my God they are all such amusing drunks! I love it lol. Anakin - oh lord poor Anakin! He is really gonna regret opening his mouth tomorrow! :D
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Hahhaha that is absolutely hilarious! Picturing Anakin as a drunk was really funny. If only this could have happened in real life...oh well...one can dream!
Steve kenobi chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
This story makes me laugh every time i read it
Dark-Side-Of-Dawn chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
I read this a few days ago while the login was down, and I just had to come back to let you know how hard it was for me to stop laughing while reading this! Honest, this could have been my family, which of course enabled me to get the full visualization going. Awesome job!

Leika
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Ha! I loved that, well written!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
-bursts into giggles- That was so funny, the Jedi's are drunk! ROFL
DazzlexMe chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
LMBO! xD
Stephanie C chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Anakin grinned. “My boy is finally going to become a man!”

All eyes turned to glare at said inebriated father. Luke cleared his throat. “I hope you don’t mean that in that way Dad.”

He grinned wickedly. “What way son? That you’re finally going to take that final step. Never mind the wedding, has anyone told you what’s expected of you on your wedding night?”

The floor looked like a great place to be swallowed up at this point for Luke Skywalker. Across the table, Han could be heard trying to stifle a laugh…and failing miserably. Even Obi-Wan looked fairly amused.

LMAO - I fell off my chair!

Poor Luke having to hear about his parents on their wedding night.

and the about Leia.

“So where was I?” continued Anakin. “Oh yes. Our wedding night. Now the most important thing to remember is that it’s supposed to be about her. Don’t make the same mistake I did and…”

I would have like to know more LOL
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »