Reviews for Wanting
Gabby chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Yes! I wanna know what happens next. LOL.
Sugar Pill chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Hm... I would liked to see this continued. It seems a little unfinished, but I can't quite figure out why. Hmm. Still, very good- I especially liked how you characterized Sara. :)
thatTaylorgirl chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
you've really got something going here! keep it coming!
Mma63 chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Oh, please don't think to stop here. You almost made me cry when Nick said to Sara "what do you think it's doing to me?" Just now they realised how difficult and painful must be for him to be the old Nick again.

Please write more about Nick's feelings, hiddings and his internal battle to continue alive. You're the one who could write about it in such beautiful and true way.
Space-Case7029 chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
You should do another. Good story. Audra
Ad Astra Per Alia Porci chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Yes, you absolutely should continue! Great job, I can't wait for more!
mudhousejunkie224 chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
yeah you should continue

i really like this story

hope you decide to continue
Kayce B chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Okay, so far wow with the angst! Fantastic job w/ Nick and Sara of course. As for your question... should you continue. . . I would hope there would be a resounding yes amongst the crowd... actually a hell yes would be more appropriate. Now heres a question for you... are you a Snickers fan or just great at writing the interaction? B/C wow! okay I hare to get back to the books. Later!
sokerfreek922 chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
u should update, i want to see nick talk about the nightmares, hope u update!
SnickerishRogue chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Love it..you have to continue. Pretty Please (inserting puppy dog eyes)
Cheryl chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
I think this is an excellent story and I'm looking forward to reading more of it. The way you've captured the characters is just how they are. Please update.
jessie chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
these are very good shots, you should do some more
Kristen999 chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Good old “Everyman” Nick, wanting to appease everyone to the point that he’s lost himself, pretending to be what others hope for him to be. I think he’ll continue to work through things, bottle everything up, and little parts of him will shatter depending on the kind of emotional stress he’s under.

As far as continuing…it really depends how much you want to explore. Obviously you have pained a portrait of man who has coped with trauma by not dealing with it directly. As time passes for most of it, he’ll proceed as normal, but his moods will continue to be erratic as he continues to bury his issues.

So as far as continuing do you have him realize what he’s done…and how exactly does that occur? Is he forced to confront something later on…...is it self realization or a slow breakdown?

Step back and think about it and you could leave it as is, or write more.

Kristen
Bomber6 chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Please continue. It's sad but sweet.
Misery24 chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Apsolutely, continue!

Great start, it just calls for more! those two need to make up! :)